Kapter 39

It took a few days after their eventful night before ____ had the guts to check.

Katsuki and _____ has plans to head to Mitsuki and Masaru's house today so if all goes well she could be able to deliver the good news...but for now she waits.

Katsuki was at work just helping fight in a mission which was taking up most of his time.

He got badly injuried in his last one since he got shot in the shoulder but he's been able to heal quickly with the help of quirks.

_____ sat on the toilet seat just waiting patiently.

She stared at the pregnancy test eyeing it every now and then.

That was until her timer went off and she stood up grabbing it.

She took a deep breath.

"Please..please..pleaseee" she muttered holding the test in her hands tightly before opening her eyes to seeing what it read.

***
Katsuki finished destroying one of the bases leaving the mess for his sidekicks to clean.

He stretched his body just walking to give the police info.

After he finished up he went back to his agency signing off a few things before finally heading home.

***
The case of the "Lords' drug was still going on.

However, Pro Hero Deku did destroy half their base. The issue was that the drug was being shipped from all over the country so they had to call in an old friend. Tsu to help them in those parts.

***
He parked the car and walked inside the house.

Dropping his keys at the table and taking off the gauntlets.

"Babe?" Katsuki called out curious to where she was.

When there was no answer he made his way upstairs to the master bedroom.

There he found her on the bed tears in her eyes.

He looked at her worried before getting infront of her and seeing the pregnancy test in her hand.

He couldn't see whether it was positive or not and by her reaction he couldn't tell..

"W-what did it come out as?!" He asked standing in front of her.

"..."

"Babe.."

"....negative" she said softly wiping her eyes.

He stayed silent before sitting down next to her, pulling her into a hug.

"...hey it may still be too early, try again next wee-"

"..I'm tired of trying! It's been almost two whole months Katsuki...I.."

He just tightened his arm around her. "It's fine, listen, just wait a week. If we get nothing, then..we can head to the doctors to find out why we can't get pregnant."

She didn't respond just burying her face into his chest. She thought she was the problem...that it was her fault but.. you can never be sure.

That day Katsuki got her mind off of the pregnancy.

She fell asleep being too upset and tired.

He felt horrible, he knew how bad she wanted a baby and..he wanted one too he just didn't understand why it's so hard for them..Plus seeing her like that was a new kind of pain..as if he couldn't provide the basic necessities as a husband.