Kapter 44

Kenji woke up crying around 5 am.

______ just buried her face into Katsuki's chest trying to ignore it as he did the same pulling the cover over their head but it was no use.

She slowly got out of bed yawning as she walked to the boys bedroom.

She rubbed her eyes walking to Kenji's crib just picking him up.

"Mmm whats wronggg" she whined just holding him as he got quiet seeing her.

She kissed his cheek.

Kenji yawned against her as she smiled moving to check on Kyori who was sleeping peacefully.

She pulls up the blanket to his chest before walking to the rocking chair still holding Kenji as she sat down.

She pulled down her shirt to feed him as he immediately smiled wide knowing he was about to get fed.

She smiled down at him letting him eat just closing her eyes and rocking back and forth.

***
Katsuki moved in bed to cuddle ____, but he got an empty blanket.

He opened his eyes panicked seeing her spot empty and just got up.

"_____?!" He called out walking to the boys bedroom opening it and finding her there.

He sighed seeing her safe just feeding Kenji.

"What's wrong?" She asked as he shook his head.

"..nothing, come to bed" he said walking towards her.

Kenji looked at him a smile on his face as milk spilled from his lips.

_____ pulled him away cleaning his face and burping him before Kenji looked back up at his father reaching for him.

Katsuki ruffled his hair. Then looked at ______ who fixed her shirt.

"Come on, put him back"

"Noo I wanna bring him." She said smiling squishing Kenji's face against hers.

Kenji laughed as Katsuki couldn't help but smile at them.

She got up handing Kenji over to Katsuki as she walked over to Kyori.

"You're waking him?" He asked as she nods.

She rubbed Kyori's belly to wake him as he slowly started to yawn whining a bit before seeing his mother above him.

She smiled picking him up and showering him in kisses.

Kyori giggled touching her face as she smiled turning to Katsuki as he was getting his hair pulled by Kenji.

"Dammit let go!" He yelled as Kenji yanked on his hair giggling at how loud his father got.

_____ smiled walking over and taking Kenji's hand removing Katsuki's hair as Kenji and Kyori look at eachother.

"Can you change him while I feed Kyori?" She asked Katsuki who nods.

She went back to sit as she let Kyori eat now.

Kenji looked over glaring as he whined to get fed again too.

"Quit it. You already ate."

He put Kenji down onto his back just taking off his clothes.

Kenji looked up at Katsuki as he just got changed.

"He fucking squirms a lot." Katsuki said annoyed.

"He's just a baby, I'm sure he'll eventually understand not too." _____ said.

"Hey, listen I need to head back to work tomorrow..I can take another day off but I can't stay away for too long." Katsuki said looking at her while picking up Kenji.