Kapter 55

Adding a pic of Eren because why not. 💁🏻‍♀️ .

This final season will be the death of me.

***
Katsuki moved pulling her closer against his body.

"..Katsuki..."

"Hm?"

"...Can you dress the boys?"

"...let 'em run free"

"Kats.."

"But I'm so comfortable, stay in. I don't have work today we can leave the kids infront of the tv and-"

He felt her lips connect to his as he smirked kissing back but before he could get deeper into it she pulled away.

"Get up. I need to make breakfast, so you're on twin duty. Also get Levi up." She said as he groaned completely forgetting about Levi.

_____ got washed up before walking out to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Katsuki annoyingly got up aswell just going to wake the twins and dress them.

Kyori giggled up at him as he ran to the door wanting to find his mother.

Kenji whined trying to get away from Katsuki do get to the door first.

"Calm the hell down" Katsuki said putting Kenji down as he ran over to Kyori.

Katsuki walked over opening the door as the twins giggle running out and into the master bedroom.

"She's downstairs!" He called out.

Levi opened the door rubbing his eyes as he saw Kyori and Kenji run past him to the stairs where they used their butts to get down the stairs.

Katsuki just sighed.

"Morning."

Katsuki looked up at Levi. "Morning..."

***
They all got downstairs as _____ puts the twins into their high chair.

Levi walked into the kitchen looking at ______ as he sat down quietly.

Kyori looked over at him babbling as _____ set the food infront of them.

"How'd you sleep??" She asked Levi who just nods to her.

"Good..Thanks"

Katsuki walked downstairs as he just walked to ______ hugging her from behind as he looked down at the food.

"Don't make dinner let's go out today." He said.

"Are you crazy? We can't."

"He can watch the kids. Right Levi?" Katsuki asked.

Levi looked at him then at the twins.

"You wish."

_____ smiled at him as she turned her face to Katsuki's and kissed his cheek.

"Go sit and eat, you guys don't need to go into work today right?" _____ asked as Katsuki moved away and sat down as he nods.

"Ya we'll stay home for today." Katsuki said as Levi just quietly started to eat.

He just listened to their conversation as well as hearing the twins babble and giggle making a mess with their food.

______ took care of the twins as Katuski looked at Levi.

"After you wash up meet me in the yard." Katsuki said.

"For what?" Levi asked concerned.

"You want to control your power right? Start with building up your body."