Kapter 74

Katsuki spent the entire night cuddling with _____ trying to give her all his love and attention to make up for lost time.

He knew they couldn't go too far since she did just give birth a couple days ago.

He trapped her in his arms kissing her cheek multiple times.

She actually loved it, feeling warmer with him just burying her face into his chest.

She didn't want him to leave tomorrow but understood why he had to do it..

Katsuki covered her body with his as they snuggled into bed under the blankets.

He gently rubbed her arm from her shoulder to her elbow comforting her.

This might have been the best sleep ______'s gotten for weeks.

She smiled against his skin taking in his warmth before pulling away to look at him seeing his eyes so concentrated on her.

She blushed softly seeing his smile back before she kissed his lips.

Katsuki kissed her back pulling her closer to his body not separating the kiss for a moment.

He brushed his fingers through her hair holding her close against him.

"Take Kirishima with you.."

He looks at her confused. "I-"

"Please. For me. Take him. I just want you to come back.."

"Alright I will. But I am coming back..I just can't have them think I'm betraying them.." he whispered softly to her.

She moved her arms around him hugging him tightly.

"I've missed you so much.."

He smiled kissing her neck hugging her back.

"Me too."

***
When morning came Kirishima picked Katsuki up.

But before he left he kissed his wife and children..

Katsuki was determined to get this done and get back home..

***
He could see Python nearby in disguise as Katsuki walked into the halls building.

He notcied Viggo's men all around the building waiting for his signal..and just like Katsuki said there were no security outside..

Katsuki walked in with Kirishima and gave it a few minutes before he pulled the fire alarm.

Viggo's men and women immediately rampage the building but...

Sure he said there were no security outside but he never said anything about inside.

Katsuki beforehand got every officer and sidekick nearby the city to help. He got them to sneak into the building at night so Viggo didn't know.

There was no way he would actually make a deal with a Villain.

Kirishima smirked watching the villains yell.

"TRAITOR!" Python yelled towards Katsuki who chuckled.

Mabel the one Katsuki was worried about screaming immediately got a lock around her neck not letting her speak.

Everything fell into his plan...

***
Meanwhileeee

"But papa said he'd train with me!!" Kenji cried following _____ around.

Kenji has been throwing non-stop temper tantrum's today about training which was putting _____ in a horrible mood.

On top of that, Kyoko was screaming on top of her lungs as _____ tried to change her diaper.