Kapter 97 [THE END]

They took him home that same day.

______ watched quietly as her kids slowly started to talk again like siblings instead of enemies.

And once they got home she looked over at Katsuki but only saw a sad expression on his face.

Mitsuki and Masaru were still at the house with Kouki who invited Seri aswell to reunite everyone.

But...Katsuki walked upstairs to be alone.

***
______ followed after him as he covered his face in distress.

"Please..don't take it too hard" _____ said to him.

She walked infront of him trying to move his hands but saw teardrops fall.

"Katsuki..he didn't know any better. He only assumed.."

She just hugged him as he hugged her back.

"He's right..I did do that..I just never noticed it until now...you even warned me.." Katsuki says to her.

She just kissed his cheek. "Ya..but I didn't see it either. And well..it's over. So just forget it." ____ said.

"How am I suppose to do that when I drove him to become- that!" Katsuki said pointing to the door.

He pulled away from her just walking to the bathroom to wash his face.

"...he was only jealous. Nothing else. But that can change now. You both can talk and..you can help him. If you were the reason he left then you're the reason he'll stay." _____ said

Katsuki washed his face drying it with a towel before looking at her.

She smiled softly.

"This is going to be rough." He said walking to her.

She just hugged him kissing his cheek.

"It's fine..honestly this is the only way to go about this situation.." she says

He kissed her cheek holding her close before walking downstairs with her where they found Mitsuki hitting Kyori as he smiled finally.

"Don't you dare ever do that again! My god child!" She said before hugging him tightly.

They laughed as he wiped his eyes smiling at her.

Kyoko smiled wider then ever loving her family finally being all together.

Kouki looked down at her smiling at her huge smile. It was so perfect..

Kyori looked at them seeing those two sitting close and being too..happy.

He then looked at Kenji motioning towards Kyoko and Kouki.

"Ugh, I know it's disgusting." Kenji said to him.

Kyori looked back over at Kouki glaring before Seri walked over to them.

"So. They must have forgiven you but that doesn't mean I have." Seri says glaring at him.

Kyori looked at her as Kenji rolled his eyes standing beside her.

"Hey not everyone forgave him."

"..right I'm sorry about that" Kyori said to her. He just looked between them seeing Kenji's arm go around her waist.

"Next time you leave try therapy." She said to him as he just nods looking away.

Kyori saw his parents join the group again as he just listened to all the little memories he missed out.

Some embarrassing moments from Kyoko's and Kenji's UA years.

Kyori loved to hear it all.

But..even tho he enjoyed this moment. He still had a hole in his heart..one where his parents needed to fill.