Kapter 72

Mitsuki sent Mina and Kirishima back home to rest..

Masaru and her would stay beside _____ and the boys for the time being.

______ still hasn't confirmed a name for her baby yet but Kyoko was number 1 on her list.

***
_____ fell fast asleep that night alongside with the baby.

Masaru took the twins back home after showing them their little sister and mother.

Mitsuki was the one who stayed the night. She felt horrible for _____ who only wished for Katsuki to be there.

It was odd to her how Katsuki still hasn't escaped..he surely would've been here on time..

Mitsuki looked over at the baby smiling softly.

She sat down just taking in the silence.

***
The next morning they woke up to the nurses wanting to do the last of the check ups.

_____ sat up in bed taking the baby into her arms to feed her.

"So have we thought of that name yet??" The nurse asked while filling out the clipboard.

Mitsuki looked at ______ as she stayed silent looking down at the baby.

".." _____ looked up at Mitsuki "I do like Kyoko.."

Mitsuki smiled at her nodding. "It matches her"

"..would he like it?"

"He would." Mitsuki said as Kyoko stretched her arms drinking from _____ still.

_____ cherished Kyoko's cheek smiling softly before pulling her away to stop feeding her.

She kissed Kyoko's smiling.

"She does look a little like me and Katuski right?"

"Ya, she's got your face" Mistsuki says smiling.

_____ touched Kyoko's nose gently seeing a soft smile on her face.

"Oh just you wait and see the new house..papa made sure your room was the biggest out of the boys." _____ said smiling down at her.

Kyoko yawned as she rubbed her own face with her tiny arm before slowly opening her eyes.

Mitsuki leaned forward to see as her and _____ both watch curious to her eye color.

"Oh my.."

"She's beautiful!"

Kyoko's big purple eyes opened seeing _____ infront of her.

_____ smiles down at her.

"Hi..hi there"

Kyoko smiles softly seeing her as _____ just kissed her cheek and nose again.

Mitsuki smiled down at her picking her up as _____ hands her off.

"You precious child! Your fathers gonna have a beating when he gets here! To not witness you is a sin..." Mitsuki said.

_____ smiled watching them interact.

It was nice..to have someone by her side like this, even if it wasn't Katsuki..but..that hole was still painful for her.

***
"You're out of your goddamn mind." Katsuki glares.

"I say it's a good plan. Plus you don't really have a choice now do you?" Viggo said.

"They will never fall for it!" Katsuki yelled.

"Then you'll do what you need to do in order to get it." Python said hissing.