Kapter 41

Katsuki supported _____ all he could.

They visited her father who cried hearing the news.

Her being pregnant changed everything.

He already was giving Katsuki tips on how to raise a baby. Of course Katsuki listened to none of that.

Along with that Mina and Kiri were a huge help for the duo, especially ______.

Since Katsuki was busy with Hero work Mina has been by _____'s side not leaving her alone for a day.

Both girls played with Emori teaching him how to say different types of words.

It was all going by so fast.

***
..5 months would quickly pass by.

Magazine's shooting shots of Nova and Dynamight walking in the mall the headlines readings.

"Dynamight and Nova soon to be parents!"

_____ didn't mind the posts about her, to be honest she just wanted the two babies growing in her to get out already.

They've been kicking her insides like crazy which not only caused her pain but Katsuki too since he got her nails deep
into his skin.

Katsuki has been improving more in the Hero society and with the news of being a father soon cause his popularity to rise and with the work he's been doing by defeating half of the Lord he earned the title, "Pro Hero Number 1".

And because of that, ______ set up a little surprise party for Katsuki just inviting close friends and when he finally walked into his house...

***
"SURPRISEE!!!"

Katsuki froze frightened at the sudden sight he saw.

Denki, Sero, Soren, Poppy, River, Izuku, Uraraka, Shoto, Hawks, Aizawa, Mic, Eri, Kirishima, Mina and Emori were all there.

"THE FUCK-"

"CONGRATS BROTHER!" Denki cheered throwing his arm around Katsuki's shoulder pushing him towards the group.

"Knew you could do it!" Kirishima said.

"Seems like you were right Kacchan!" Izuku laughed.

"Good job." Aizawa said smiling at him.

"Gwood!" Emori giggled out cheering.

Katsuki looked at them all then looked over at _____ who smiled at him.

He smiled softly.

"Ya whatever.. I told you didn't i!" He said to them as they laughed nudging him.

"Got the world on your shoulders now! It's a huge name to live up to!" Hawks said smiling at him.

"Ya well I'll be the fucking best." Katsuki said smirking.

"Define best." Shoto said smirking earning a glare.

They all settled down, Denki and Mic controlling the music singing karaoke.

Katsuki took the time to go dress in better clothes to get out of his Hero Costume.

______ met up with him upstairs as he put on his shirt and looked at her.

He smiled just hugging her. "You did all this?"