Kapter 16

______ just hid away.

Why does it hurt its not like it's a surprise..what he said is true I am...I can't believe thats how people see me...I don't want to be compared to a loyal dog...I just love dad that's why I do- it's the only reason I...

She hugged her knees crying into her hands.

She felt so weak and wanted no one to see this side of her. Having to hide away and cry about something she was aware of but never really talked about.

..is that what everyone thinks of me..? Even Katsuki..? He's always said it but never called me a fucking dog..is it bad that I listen to dad..? I don't know..

She just stayed in the private room her phone going off as Katsuki tried to call and text her.

That was so embarrassing...I can't face him now...he's probably gonna laugh at me and tell me he told me so..dammit I should've never told him..I didn't even tell him! That was Poppy and River! I cant tell anyone anything..Tora's gone again so there's no hope there...how come it was easier when I was with Ivor..he did hit me but it wasn't as bad as dads..that's the only reason I stayed with him...

***
"Dammit! She's not picking up!" Katsuki said glaring. "Where the fuck could she be!?"

Ivor just checked his phone and smirked.

"Over here come." He said running off.

Katsuki looked at him confused before sneaking a look at Ivor's screen.

"YOU HAVE A TRACKER ON HER!?"

"Shut up she doesn't know." Ivor said glaring.

"Wait doesn't that mean-"

"Yes I know she lives with you. I've known since the first fucking day you punched me." Ivor said glaring.

"And you haven't told her dad?"

"No."

"What about the other stalker-"

"I give them the orders. If I don't want them to tell him something then they won't. Now shut up." Ivor said glaring.

Katsuki stayed silent following him before they got to a room they opened it and found her inside.

Katsuki immediately ran to her.

"_____!"

She didn't look up being too embarrassed too.

He just went down on his knees hugging her.

"Hey dont fucking listen to what he said he's-"

"_____ are you still not going through with the plan?" Ivor cut Katsuki off.

Katsuki glared at him.

She stayed silent, feeling Katsuki's arms around her did make her feel better but it still hurt.

"Are you really asking that now!?" Katsuki yelled at him.