Kapter 78

For the next few days Katsuki and Static went over everything about their business together.

Katsuki finally allowed it to stay in Japan. And Static's assistant manager was throwing a celebration for their success.

They have invited everyone they knew, other important heroes who would want to join them in the future as well.

This party was being scheduled for Thursday night.

_____ got Katsuki's outfit all ready having a black tux out for him.

And ______ decided to wear her burgundy silk dress that fit her body in the best way.

***
"But why can't we come..?" Kyori asked looking up at her as she put on her earrings.

"Because it'll be very boring for you and your brother." ______ said.

"But I wanna come!" Kenji whined.

"Babe why not? They'll be fine." Katsuki said as he fixed his sleeves.

"What? No Kats they're too young. And I'm not going to watch them the whole time."

"But mama!"

"When you're older then maybe. But you guys will have fun here with Grandma Hiro." _____ said.

Kyori pouted as he hid his face in her dress.

She just fixed up her make up applying her red lipstick as Katsuki walked up behind her staring at her back.

He touched her bare skin.

"As hot as you look...Don't you think it's too much? I won't have time to keep perverts away from you." Katsuki jokes as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She smiles at him feeling him move her hair off her shoulder to kiss it.

She turned to face him as he smiled down at her.

"We're definitely getting a hotel when we leave the party..." he smirked leaning closer to her face as she laughed.

"Noo not my makeup" she said tilting her head back as he kissed her neck instead.

He chuckled kissing her jaw and sneaking a kiss on her cheek before pulling away.

Kyori was still pulling on her dress as Kenji was behind Katsuki.

"Papa I wanna go.." Kenji said to him.

Katsuki turned to him sighing in annoyance.

Kyori hugged ______'s leg tightly. The slit in her dress making it easy for him to grab her leg.

She looked down at him then to Katsuki.

"Boys that's enough. Leave us alone already." Katsuki said.

Kenji glared at Katsuki as Kyori shook his head.

"I wanna go!" Kenji said before kicking Katsuki's leg.

"You little shit-"

"We should go, babe can you go check on Hiro and Kyoko? I need to find my necklace." _____ said as Katsuki sighs nodding before walking out.

_____ looked through her accessories as she found the one Katsuki bought her years ago.

"Mamaaa." Kenji whined as she looked down at him.

Kyori still at her feet.

She sighed.

"Come here. You wanna know why we can't take you?" She said as Kenji walked to her.

She pulled Kyori away to face them both as they look at her curiously.

"Because who else will protect Hiro and Kyoko?" She said smiling at them.