Kapter 2

He stared blankly.

"What the fuck is this place?" Katuski asked.

River smiled wide opening his arms. "Welcome to Poppy's magic cafe!!!" River cheered.

"AH! RIVER! Hi!" Poppy yelled jumping on him for a hug.

Katsuki watched just sitting down at the bar side with River as he and Poppy greet eachother.

"Poppy I want you to meet Dynamight! He's a new member in the team!" River said smiling widely.

"Ooo nice to meet ya Dynamight! Where are the others?? I thought they'd come too.." Poppy said pouting.

"Ahh Nova and Soren were busy. They'll come next week tho I promise!" River smiled.

She's...a...cat.

Poppy: age 19. Born in America. She's a chatty gal. She looks human but has yellow cat ears and a tail.

"Let me get you guys some drinks!" Poppy said running off.

River smiled helplessly.

"She's so cute.."

Katsuki looked down at him concerned. He just sighs before finally speaking.

"So you gonna tell me now?" Katsuki asks as Poppy sets the drinks infront of them.

"Ya but Uhh what did you want to know about again?" River asked taking the drink.

"Nova-"

River spit his drink out as Poppy's eyes sparkle.

"MY FAV SUBJECT YAY LETS DO IT!" Poppy cheered sitting infront of them still behind the bar.

Katsuki looks at her confused.

"I know everything about _____! She's like my best friend! Ooo do you like her is that why you wanna know?? She's never really been interested in dating guys and it's super hard to get on her dads good side but I'm sure if you really like her I can try an-"

"What!? No I don't like her!" Katsuki yelled blushing.

"Pops..I think he wants to know the details..." River said looking at Poppy.

Her expression changed and she glared looking at Katsuki.

"Why? She doesn't like anyone knowing anything about it."

"About what? If I'm going to work with her I better know everything." Katsuki argued.

"For what? So you can use it against her? I'm sorry but no way! She doesn't need anymore problems in her life." Poppy said crossing her arms.

"Come on Poppy it can't be that bad..Soren and I already know it. Plus Dynamight doesn't seem like the type of guy who'd use that information to ruin her." River said.

Poppy looked at him then at Katsuki.

"I'm not interested in ruining anything. But what's everyone so obsessed with. Who even is her dad?" Katsuki asked.

Poppy sigh and pulled out her phone getting on a website then showing Katsuki the screen.

"Sohma Nadora. Also known as The Supernova Boss. He's got tons of foundations around the world that many Hero's or officers or anyone with an interest to gain money attends. He calls his business the 'Supernova Starlight' hence ____'s hero name Nova. He's super scary! I met him once and almost cried..thankfully he didn't hate me too much cause he let me be friends with _____! He literally controls her every move! She can't go anywhere without his knowledge and she can't ever make a mistake or be flawed." Poppy started to explain as Katsuki scrolled through images and texts.