Kapter 43

The next few days were just about settling down at home.

Katsuki took a week off just to help _____ out with everything.

Kenji turned out to be the crying screaming child and he made that well known to his parents each and every morning.

Kyori only whined here and there but didn't once cry.

Currently Hiro and the boys came to visit them at the house.

***
"Oh my goodness arent you just a precious little teddy bear!" Aunt Hiro said carrying Kenji and kissing his cheek as he laughed.

____ smiled just sitting on the couch as Takade smiled down at Kyori.

"They're eyes are amazing" Kai comments.

"Congratulations, I'm happy their healthy. Theyre going to be handfuls tho." Tekei said as Takade agreed.

"That's fine, we got you guys here. Number 1 babysitters" _____ said which got the boys shaking their heads but Hiro nods hugging Kenji and literally dancing around the room.

"Hell ya! Let me take one of them home for practice" Hiro said as ____ laughed.

Kyori turned his head to look over at his mother then back at the unfamiliar faces.

He then turned to look for his father not seeing him around so he reached towards _____ wanting to get away from the strange men.

Takade just changed his direction. "Noo no mom time. Give her some time to relax" Takade said to Kyori.

Kyori looked up at him then tried to look at _____ but couldn't see her anymore.

Katsuki came into the living room with snacks and beer just going to _____ and handing her some juice she asked for.

"Look at him! What a cutie!" Hiro said posing with Kenji who giggled loud.

Katsuki looked over smiling seeing Kenji so happy.

He then looked over at _____ as he felt her hug his arm and rest her head on his shoulder.

He kissed the top of her head feeling great to have the kids away from them just for a few seconds.

Tekei and Takade talked to Kyori which seemed to calm him down as Kyori tried to listen and understand but sooner or later he began to whine tears filling his eyes as he cried out.

Both Katsuki and ____ look up over at Kenji thinking it was him but seeing his smile led them to see Takade and Tekei not knowing what to do with Kyori crying.

Takade walked over handing him back to _____.

"Shit sorry"

"He's crying!?" Katsuki asked amazed as _____ hugged Kyori as he buried his face into her breasts.

"That's a first.." _____ said smiling looking at him.

"Damn you're really bad with kids huh?" Kai asked Takade and Tekei as they looked at him hurt.

Kai sat beside _____ just smiling down at Kyori.

Kyori stopped crying just staying close to his mother but he looked over at Kai who was making funny faces at him.

An innocent smile appeared on Kyori's face as he hides himself in her breasts again a giggle coming out of him as Kai smiled.

_____ just patted his back as Kenji looked at Hiro and touched her chin.

"So have you gone to your dads? Did he see them?" Hiro asked looking at ____.

"..no not yet, I didn't really visit him much of my pregnancy."