Kapter 21

With the new change _____ and Katsuki left Quill's agency

Katsuki actually was already starting his own. He was 21 but already a great Pro Hero.

He hasn't opened his agency yet but got some workers to work on the building.

Soren and River stayed with Quill since they were still small sidekicks needing to get more time with their hero title.

______ was actually requested to join the agency Mina was working under.

Mina put in a request for her and Wildfire immediately excepted ______ into her agency.

Wildfire is a top Hero who focuses more on missions and secret service rather then fighting random people on the streets like other huge Heroes.

She liked _____'s ability to paralyze and knew it would be a great addition to the team.

Plus Mina got to be with her friend which made it even more special.

The only problem was Katsuki would get annoyed at how close the two girls got.

***
"Come on man let them be it's their day off" Kirishima said to Katsuki who sat grumpy as ever.

"They said they'd be back 2 hours ago! And she's not picking up her phone!" Katsuki yelled annoyed.

Kirishima smiled just changing the channel.

"They probably lost track in time"

"Lost track in time my fucking as-"

The door opened as Mina and _____ walked in with a bunch of bags both smiling.

Katsuki and Kirishima look over at them as they shut the door.

"Hey-"

"Where were you!? Do you know what time it is!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Calm down dad." Mina jokes laughing.

_____ smiled at Katsuki going to him and kissing his cheek while shoving the bags into his chest so he could hold it.

"Did you know there was a discount today? We also saw Uravity and Creatí." _____ said.

"Really?? Uraraka and Momo were at the mall?" Kirishima asked as Mina nods.

"We planned a get together! Don't know if we'll include you boys tho" Mina said.

Katsuki just set the bags down onto the ground just irritated.

He looked over at _____ but her smile made him look away not wanting to ruin it with being mad.

"Oh hey I also got you something! I want you to try it on."_____ said looking at Katsuki then to the bags.

He grabbed her arms so she didn't reach for it.

"Later"

She pouted nodding as Kirishima got up.

"We should head out, it's already 11pm." He said to Mina who whined.

"Fineee."

Mina made Kiri get her bags while they said their goodbyes before leaving.

_____ turned to Katsuki who just looked at her.

"I know I was late buttt at least you know why." She said.

He sighed opening his arms as she ran into them happily.

"What'd you get?" He asked as they look down at the bags.

"A lot of clothes..I got you a tux by the way. You can totally wear that at our upcoming date you promised me." She said reminding him.