Kapter 32

For the next few weeks all ______ and Katsuki were planning were their wedding.

Invitations were sent out and December 6 would be their wedding day.

Chino was still against it thinking this was all a mistake but he didn't do anything about it just yet. Especially after Nova embarrassed him infront of everyone.

At the moment they were 2 weeks in before the wedding day.

***
Katsuki was in his study working on minor details of the 'Lords' mission while  ______ makes them dinner.

She learned a new recipe from Mitsuki which Katsuki loved so her knowing how to make it was everything for him.

He walked out of his study and went downstairs where she was already setting the table.

He helped before they both sat down both smiling at the food infront of them.

"I won't lie, you're getting better at this." Katsuki teased as he started to eat.

"I'd hope so. Or else's you'd starve." She said as he smiled.

"Oh hey! Tora called saying he'll make it to our wedding!" _____ said smiling at him.

Katsuki smiled. Good. He listened.

"But, he brought up something and I don't know if I should do it so I wanted to check with you..." she added

Katsuki looked at her. "What is it?"

"He mentioned how we still have my mother's sister and our cousins in Japan...he told me to invite them too since they were family but..our relationship has been tempered because of my mother."

"But they're family right? They should get the invite still."

"Ya I guess but...I haven't seen them in years after the fight my aunt had with my mother..what If they don't like me?"

"They'd be idiots to not like you." Katsuki said.

"I don't knowwww...my mom said she'd disown us as her children if we ever spoke to her sister and nephews."

"Babe. Your mom's in jail. She can't do shit to you and you're already an adult with a great fucking life. Forget her. Do whatever you want." Katsuki said.

_____ sighed. "Ok ok..then I might call them tonight..but is it rude to invite them now? The weddings in 2 weeks we gave them no time at-"

"Better late then never. You only have a wedding once. Invite them." Katsuki said it her as she nods.

"Plus I want to meet more of your family..ones that don't hurt you..these guys are normal right?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes..ya they are. They're very sweet last time I remember. My older cousins were so fun to be around, they were my first friends you know. I'm actually super close to them but ever since our moms fought we haven't seen eachother..They could've came to me themselves but my dad always kept an eye on me so I don't think they know about my parents being in jail.."

"You got pictures?"

"No- wait they might be on my laptop with that olddd flash drive I have."

"Let's go see it...but for now you go call them and I'll clean up." Katsuki said as they finished eating.

She nods nervously getting up and going to his study room for privacy and quiet.

She remembered her older cousins number so she hoped it was the same.

She called.

...

"Hello?"

She froze not saying anything.