Kapter 34

Within the next few days they were all helping the duo get ready for their wedding.

And when the day finally arrived...

***
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? I SAID TO GET THE RINGS THAT WERE IN THE WHITE FUCKING BOX ON MY NIGHTSTAND!" Katsuki yelled at Denki who hid behind Sero.

"DONT YELL AT MEEEEE!" Denki hid.

"Calm down I'll go get them." Kirishima said but Katsuki stopped him from leaving the room.

"Are you kidding!? I need you here fucking dammit! You had one job you bastard!" Katsuki yelled at Denki.

"I'll go! You two just stall! I'll be right back" Sero said moving away and running out.

Katsuki just sat down on the couch rubbing his forehead.

"Don't worry man it'll be fine. The weddings not starting till 30 minutes. Sero will make it." Kirishima said smiling at him only to earn a death glare from Katsuki.

"That's not the fucking issue."

Kiri sighed. I should've stayed with Mina..

***
"I feel fat."

The girls all stare at _____ with a bit of annoyance.

Uraraka sighed moving and grabbing her hands forcing _____ to look at her.

"You. Look. Amazing."

"You really do _____! I'm so happy you two got together!" Poppy cheered.

"Bababa!" Emori babbled having his hands clapping at ______ while sitting in Mina's lap.

______ smiled at him walking over to Mina to ruffle his hair.

"You sure you don't want me to leave him with my parents? It's your wedding. He might make noise" Mina warned.

_____ smiled shaking her head.

"That's the best part. Don't worry about it."

"You truly look beautiful, I'm so happy for the both of you!" Mitsuki said hugging ______.

"Thanks Mitsuki...I'm kinda nervous though. Is everyone here?...do you think Katsuki wore his tie? I gave him the option to wear the bow tie too but..I don't know if he did..maybe I should check on hi-"

"Uh uh. Nope. You two can't see each other yet." Mina said.

_____ sighed. "Fine..can you go check for me then?"

Mina smiled standing up as Emori touched her hair.

"Of course. We have a few minutes left so get ready." Mina announced to them all getting a nod from the girls before walking out.

As she walked out and walked to the boys section in the church she met Tora.

He smiled opening the door for her before joining the men's room with her.

Emori babbled reaching for Kirishima when seeing his father.

Kiri smiled taking him and kissing Mina's cheek.

Katsuki stood up looking at Mina. "How is she?!"

"She's fine, calm down. She's worrying about you though." Mina said smiling.

Tora walked over. "Told ya i'd show! Also. About what you asked for...-"

"Did you get him?" Katsuki asked Tora.

Tora sighed looking to the side annoyed. "Ya but I don't get the point it's so stupid. He arrived a few minutes ago." Tora informed Katsuki as he nods.