Kapter 42

Hours...

And..

Hours..

Of constant pushing and screaming..

Two healthy baby boys were born.

***
The nurses cleaned _____ up while cleaning their children too.

_____ was at the point of exhaustion ready to sleep but when they brought over the firstborn she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

"Look Mama this is your first one, he's a big one!" The nurse said smiling handing him off to _____.

Gentle cries were heard from the first baby.

_____ held him getting a better look at him as Katsuki hovered above them worried about his cries.

She lifted his little hat up and looked at his face a sudden rush of tears falling from her eyes.

"K-katsuki look at him!" She said.

He smiled kissing her cheek and cherishing his firstborns head.

"..he's perfect"

"He has your hair Kats! Oh my gosh...he's crying a lot..why is he crying?!" _____ asked looking back at the nurse who was bringing over her second born.

The nurse smiled handing her second born in her other hands as she held them both in each arm. Katsuki helping for support.

"They're just hungry, we'll feed them in a few minutes when you're ready." the nurse smiled.

They nod before looking back down at the silent second born.

"He's a lot smaller isnt he..?" Katsuki asked.

"That's quite common for twins, nothing to be concerned about, he'll grow in a couple months." The nurse said.

____ lifted his hat and saw his tiny light brown hairs on his head.

_____ smiled looking at him as Katsuki cherished his cheek.

"..they're so cute"

"They really are" he said smiling wiping his eyes.

She smiled up at him as he leaned down kissing her lips. "Thank you.." he said as she smiled even more looking back down at her two babies.

***
"OH MY GO-"

"Quiet!" Katsuki yelled glaring at Tora who cooed the babies who were in the hospital cribs near _____'s bed.

_____ just laid back yawning.

"You did amazing! I can't believe they're here..we're officially grandparents!" Mitsuki said to Masaru crying.

Masaru just hugged Katsuki crying. "They're both so perfect!"

Katsuki just smiled softly before looking at his kids then back at _____ who was slowly drifting off to sleep..

But before that could happen the nurse shook her awake. "I'm sorry ma'am, but we need to feed them..also we have to go over names and finalize the birth certificates-"

"Ok let's do that now." Katsuki said walking over.

"We need to prepare her for breastfeeding, can I ask those who aren't the father or husband to leave the room?" The nurse asked.

The three nod. Mitsuki carrying the firstborn while Masaru carried the other to _____.

Katsuki took the baby from his fathers hands just holding him as Tora and his parents hesitate for a second to leave.