Kapter 23

They both sat quietly in the car while driving to the open house.

She looked over at him seeing Katsuki's strong grip on the wheel.

She looked away annoyed.

***
Couple hours earlier...
***
"Why the hell would you want to do that!?" Katsuki jerked back looking at her.

"I feel bad and I miss him. Plus I wanna give him his belongings since he never got them back."

"He's in jail! He hurt you why the hell do you even care about him!?" Katsuki snapped.

"He's still my dad.."

Katsuki just looked at her before looking away.

She moved off him. "I know you don't get it..it is weird for me to care about the man who hurt me but he wasn't always so bad you know?" She said before taking that moment to walk back into the connected room to put her clothes back on.

Katsuki just stared at her before she shut the door.

He looked down.

He still hurt you..

***
He parked the car infront of the open house.

______ moved to open the door to get out of the car but Katsuki locked the doors.

She looked at him confused.

"I don't want to control you and make you do things you don't want. I also don't want to stop you from doing something you want to do...but if it means that much to you to go visit him then I guess I'll accept it...only if you let me come with you." Katsuki said looking over at her.

She smiled softly. "Sure that's fine"

He nods before unlocking the doors while they both got out.

He waited for her at the side taking her hand both walking together to check out the house.

***
"Not only does it have a pool and pool house but it comes with 5 rooms! 3 of the rooms have their own personal bathrooms! And the master bedroom is the most beautiful and spacious room in the house! The living room and kitchen are connected but there's so much space for any additions you'd like." The realtor said smiling at the couples who were checking out the house.

Majority of the couples were focused more on _____ and Katsuki.

Katsuki looked around the living room.

"I guess it's nice. Is it what you want??" He asked turning to _____.

"It's amazing!" She said smiling wide. "Let's go look at the rooms!" She said already heading upstairs.

They walked into the tiny rooms.

The realtor followed behind.

"Yes these rooms are quite the same! 3 of the rooms are typically teenager size. But these two are the bigger ones.

This room right here is the second biggest room in the house! And over there is the master bedroom! Please take a look!" The realtor said to them.

_____ nods walking over.

The master bedroom was really big.

It had a little ledge and seat at the large window.

"Wow it's so pretty" _____ says walking to the bathroom in the room checking out how big it was.

"Kats what do you think??" She asked while he opened the closets.

"I really don't care. It's a nice place-" he says but the realtor cuts in.