Kapter 9

Another week went by Katsuki's and _____'s relationship remained the same but he would always ask her to spend the night but having her own plans it never worked out.

Quill called the team up to his office so they all walked inside.

There they saw two men.

One of them holding magazines and the other holding a camera.

"OH MY YES! She IS perfect!!" The man holding the camera said running over to ______.

"Yes yes yes absolutely gorgeous. We can definitely include his company in our magazine along with your agency!" The man said to Quill.

"Uhh what's going on?" _____ asked.

Soren and River were also confused along with Katsuki who hated how the man touched _____'s waist.

"We were asked to be apart of the next magazine, your father insisted we include you. He already agreed to it. Mr.Corey is a professional photographer." Quill said to her.

______ just nods.

Soo a photo shoot? I've done that before it's fine.

"But the theme we're going for needs masculinity to balance out the sexiness from her....mmm your too short not matching her style." Corey said looking at River.

He then moved onto Soren and Katsuki.

"Both strong men. Nova can you stand between them?? It would be easy to just include them both but my production can only pay two people." Corey laughed as she moved between Soren and Katuski

Corey squished them all together.

"You give me husky vibes, but he gives me strong German shepherd ones. Will you participate in the photo shoot?? Perfect male for the perfect female lead!" Corey cheered looking at Katsuki.

"You want me to model?" Katsuki questioned confused as Corey nods.

"Yes! I'll give you both the details if you're interested" Corey said.

_____ just nods knowing she couldn't say no.

"River, Fang you two can leave. Go patrol." Quill ordered as they nod and head out of the office.

But when Corey gives _____ the details.

"WHAT!? HELL NO!" She yelled blushing.

"I'm afraid you don't have the choice to refuse." Quill said sighing.

"You're kidding!? Dad said yes to this!? Does he know it's going to be with a male!?" She asked.

"Yes he was informed you'd have a male model." Quill said.

Katsuki just smirked seeing the details.

"Sure I'll do it."

No one else will get to see it but me.

_____ blushed red looking at Katsuki before Quill sends them all off to go get started.

"This is so embarrassing.." she said as they walked into the room.

"Don't worry it'll just be me and my partner here! I can send him out if you feel uncomfortable." Corey said smiling closing the door.

"But..is a nude photo shoot necessary?" ____ asked as he nods.

"Come on, quit whining." Katuski said looking at her.

She blushed even more. "The fact that it's with you pains me." She said looking away.

He smirked leaning close to her.

"I'll keep my eyes shut if it makes you feel any better." He teased making her blush even more.