Kapter 54

They stayed at the hot spring for a while, before ______ and Katsuki made their way back to the room.

Both drying up still naked as Katsuki sat down on the bed watching her dry her hair.

She walked over grabbing her shirt but before she could put it on..

"Stay naked and come here"

She looked at him seeing him throw his towel on the ground as he sat there completely nude waiting for her.

She smiled walking over just getting into his arms as he fell to lay back on the bed with her.

He rubbed her back letting her relax in his arms.

______ kissed his cheek brushing her fingertips against his jaw.

Katsuki smiled closing his eyes enjoying her touch as her hand trailed down his neck and to his chest.

She kept her lips at his cheek leaving soft kisses as he adjusts his position to enjoy her kiss.

He turned his head to look at her seeing her smile as her hand trailed down to his abs and crotch.

He moved his hand to grab hers leading it all the way down to his dick as she smiled.

"So impatient."

He laughed looking down as she touched his tip Katsuki's body going into a tremble as she strokes him.

She smirked just sitting up on his body turning her body to sit on his chest as she leaned down joining her tongue with her hand as she teased his tip with her tongue.

"...fuck"

Katsuki just grabbed her hips that were on his chest while he leaned his head back down enjoying it before looking down just seeing her ass and pussy against his chest.

He pulled her hips up as he lifted his head joining her as they both satisfied eachother with their mouths. However they didn't finish off just switching positions as Katsuki had her on her hands and knees.

Katsuki smirked looking at her ass, arching her back as he positioned himself.

"Condom.." she hums reminding him.

He sighed. "You don't want another one?" He asked childishly as he moved to his pants on the ground grabbing the condom from his wallet.

She stretched her back as she waited.

"Not yet I don't."

He put the condom on going back behind her as he cherished her ass while positioning himself again.

He slowly entered her grabbing her hips as they both moan in pleasure melting into the bed as Katuski started to pump his hips.

They went at it for a while before switching positions as he faced her kissing her lips then neck hearing her moans fill the room.

After awhile they both fell flat onto the bed taking seconds before passing out and falling asleep.

***
Thursday. 2:30 pm
***
They woke up pretty late in the day.

Both just relaxing in bed after their warm bath.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around _____ as they cuddle.

She reached for her phone as it constantly buzzed but Katsuki put his hand over hers to stop her just bringing her arm back to wrap around him.

"Katssss"

"Shhh just cuddle ignore your phone"

"What if it's important??"

"They'll call"