Kapter 81

The next few days went by fast.. All leading up to the day Katsuki would finally speak with Tora.

______ dropped the kids off at Mitsuki's before she met up with Ivor both getting into their disguise.

"This is really stupid. It won't work." Ivor informed her as he drove to the prison.

"Don't be so negative." She said putting on the fake mustache smiling into the cars mirror.

Ivor looked at her rolling his eyes as he continued to drive.

***
They got there 30 minutes before Katsuki just trying to sneak in through security.

_____ showed them Lou Sama's ID which still worked to let them in.

Ivor was completely shocked as the two easily walked into the prison walking to the checklists.

"I have a horrible feeling of this." Ivor said.

"Quit being a baby. I didn't ask you to come"

"Ya well I can't leave you to do this alone." He said following her.

"Hello. There's suppose to be a visit for Tora Nadora in 20 minutes. My partner and I were sent to observation room." _____ said bringing in a man's voice.

Ivor's eyes widen at her voice just staring at her in disbelief wanting to laugh.

"Lou?? Is that you I hardly recognized you! I didn't know you were back in business!" The security said standing up.

"U-uh ya! Ya! Yup!" _____ said awkwardly smiling.

Ivor just stared at them in disbelief still of how she pulled it off with a shitty disguise like that.

The security guard just started talking nonsense as he moved to grab a file checking it.

"- Oh ya! Tora Nadora is scheduled for a meeting with Dynamight. He should be being moved to the room right now. It's in room D3...but I don't have you listed as a viewer..?" He said looking back at _____.

"I..uh..oh silly me! I forgot to let the commander know! Is it too much trouble for you to let this slide?" _____ asked nervously.

"Uhh..umm don't know, he'll kick my ass if he found out."

Behind him where the cameras were showed Dynamight entering through gate.

_____ looked at Ivor knowing if Katsuki saw them he'd know.

"We won't take long. And I'll take the blame. Thanks." Ivor said to him confidently to just get away.

The security sighed nodding handing them the key as Ivor pushed _____ away.

"I have no idea how that just worked but move your ass!" Ivor whispered to her.

"That was awesome.." _____ said in.

They walked to D3 but they walked into the viewing room.

Thankfully no one else was going to be in there.

Dynamight requested for a private visit with no guards on standby.

But of course that failed.

Ivor closed the door as he turned to look at _____ but all he saw was her lightning spark from her eyes.

He looked at where she was staring seeing a weakened Tora sitting at the end of the table facing her.

Of course Tora could not see her due to the mirrors reflection only on one side...

"Hey..you good?" Ivor asked her.

She looks at him then away.

"Ya I am.."