Kapter 88

Katsuki took it upon himself to teach and guide Kyori to use his quirk.

And to his surprise it worked.

"Now this is a quirk." Katsuki said watching the lightning spark from Kyori's body. It was different from ______'s.

_____ tried to touch Kyori's hand while he was covered in lightning marks but she pulled away fast.

"..it's even hot for me" she said a smile on her face.

"It's like my explosions heat but stronger then your energy." Katsuki says.

"So Kenji got a better Explosion quirk with lightning and Kyori got a better Lightning quirk as hotter then your explosions overall." She said

"A true mix of us both" he smirked.

_____ smiled at the boys. "You two really are unique."

Kenji looked at Kyori who looked back at him.

"UA's gonna be a breeze." Katsuki said smirking.

"Ya but what if he messes up? He still can't control his quirk." Kenji said looking at Katsuki.

"That's the point of UA. It'll help teach him."

"He'll fall behind and drag me down with him!" Kenji argued.

"Who said I was doing anything with you? You made it clear you want nothing to do with me." Kyori glared.

"Ya! But-"

"-But now that I have a quirk better then yours, you're feeling scared? That's stupid." Kyori scoffed.

"Kyori! Is there a day you two won't bicker at eachother!?" _____ asked.

"He got to annoy me my entire life. It only makes sense for me to return the favor." Kyori said looking away from her.

"Alright quit it. You both need to be fine with eachother in order for things to go right. Now that Kyori can join you at UA it'll be easier for everyone. Plus you guys always wanted to be a twin hero duo." Katsuki said.

"What!? Who said!?" Kyori and Kenji yelled annoyed at that topic.

_____ sighed at them.

"Alright. Let's change the topic and go inside for dinner. Boys get your sister down stairs." ____ said to them walking back into the house.

Katsuki followed behind her but Kenji stopped Kyori.

"I don't know what you're trying to accomplish but don't think you're better then me just because you finally got a quirk. You're a late bloomer. Like always. You're not even ready for proper training so just quit."

"Oh gosh. You're totally right. Thanks bro. I'll make sure to take your advice." Kyori said rolling his eyes and walking past him.

Kenji glared getting ticked off.

Bastard..

***
The next few weeks were the same...except..Kyori was failing at controlling his quirk.

Each time he used it it pained him causing his scar to grow.

Katsuki did notice it so he took control and only trained Kenji for a few weeks.

And when UA's exams were getting close...

Kyori could sense his brothers ego sky rocket as their father told Kyori he didn't think he should participate.

***
"WHAT!? MOM YOU CANT LET HIM DO THAT!" Kyori yelled looking at her for help.

They were all in the living room.