Kapter 53

Not Katsuki. But Levi. 👀

A lil something for the aot peeps since part 2 is coming out soon!

***
Katsuki got everything into the car as _____ put the twins in their car seats.

Kenji was still half asleep yawning as Kyori just hugged his stuffed bear.

"Everything good?? There's nothing we left right?" Katsuki asked.

"The baby bag?" She asked as he froze before running back into the house before coming out smiling holding the bags.

She smiled shutting the cars door as he puts the bags in the back and gets into the car.

"Finally, once we drop these two off we're free." Katsuki said starting the car.

She smiled leaning back as Kyori babbled.

Katsuki started driving towards Mitsuki's house where both parents were waiting eagerly for their grandchildren.

***
"You guys get cuter everyday!" Mitsuki said hugging Kenji and Kyori.

"All their things are in these two bags. They can eat a few soft solids but not a lot. Also I brought milk all you have to do is refrigerate it-"

"Yes yes I got it, you two can head out" Mitsuki said happily holding both twins as Masaru sighed smiling.

"You two have fun and don't worry about them. You guys deserve this break." Masaru said as _____ smiled.

Kyori giggled at Mitsuki loving the affection.

Katsuki stretched his back before looking at _____.

"Alright let's go! I cant wait to get to the hotel." He said walking out already.

"Wait" _____ walked back to the twins as they smiled up at her.

"Be good for your grandparents. And don't miss us too much. But...you can a little tiny bit." She said smiling as Kenji babbles up at her happily.

_____ smiled kissing their cheeks before hugging Mitsuki and leaving.

***
Katsuki smirked looking at her as he had a gps ready.

"What's with that smirk.." she asked while putting her seatbelt on.

"We're finally alone." He said driving off.

"Mhm. This hotel you got us, there's a pool right??"

"Hell ya, I got us a private hot spring too. Just for us."

"What? Really??"

He nods. "Just wait and see" he said as she smiled leaning back.

Katsuki turned the music on putting their windows down as they chill out their entire ride.

***
It took about an hour before they reached the hotel.

Katsuki gave his keys to the valet as he took the bags out watching as _____ smiled at the scenery.

He shoved the bags to one of the workers as he grabs their key taking her hand.

"Let's go see the room" he said as she nods following right behind him.

They walked to the elevator just getting to their room on floor 4.

Katsuki opened the door as they walked in both amazed by the luxury room.

"Oh wow, it's so big"

"I got the biggest room in the hotel there's no one else on our level so feel free to roam. This levels entire spa and sauna and all the other junk is all ours." Katsuki said as he watched her sit on the bed.