Kapter 69

When Katsuki left he made sure to give Kirishima an extra house key just in case.

Kenji and Kyori were both bummed watching him leave so suddenly but ______ got them to bed where they thankfully slept in peace.

_____ sat on her bed before laying down.

Just a few days..I'm sure you can hold out until then. She thought while rubbing her bump.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, only leaving the shining sun to wake her up after 6 hours.

***
_____ got the boys dressed. They didn't have school today since it was the weekend but they were heading to visit Mitsuki.

"Kenji stop that. Put on your shoes." _____ says.

"But I wanna play!" Kenji giggled having his blanket and running around as Kyori gets help from _____ to tie his shoelace.

"Now Kenji." She repeated as he shook his head becoming difficult for her.

"I wanna play too" Kyori chimes in.

"No. No playing until we get to grandmas. Kenji come here now! Don't make me repeat myself again!" She said.

He just walked to her as she put his shoes on, and this time Kyori went to their action figures grabbing Hero Ace to play with.

"But mama! Kyori's playing!!" Kenji said pointing at him.

"I wanna bring Ace!!" Kyori smiled up at her.

Kenji ran to the action figures not letting her put on his other shoe.

"Kenji!"

"I wanna bring Deku!" Kenji giggled grabbing Deku's figure.

"Alright fine you can but just come here." She says annoyed not wanting to deal with their whining.

Kenji smiles going back to her as she finally finished dressing him.

"Ok come on- Kyori stop scratching your scar that's not good for you." _____ said moving to him pulling his hand away from his eyes.

"But it itches.."

"Then we put lotion on it come here." She got up walking to his dresser to take out the cream.

He just followed as she put it all across his scar while he stared at the Ace figure in his hands.

"Alright let's go." She said getting up.

They walked downstairs and by the time she got them into the car half an hour passed.

***
Mitsuki let the boys play in the living room while she made tea bringing it to _____.

"he'll be fine. It's Katsuki we're talking about. And there's no way he would miss his daughters birth." Mitsuki reassured her.

"Ya but I'll miss him..he said a week at most but with what's going on down in Hosu I'm afraid he might be out longer." _____ says while sipping her tea.

"His job isn't easy I'll give him that..you know...Katsuki has always wanted to be a hero ever since he was born." Mitsuki said smiling softly.

The twins overhear them just listening as they continue to play with their toys.

"..He actually told me when he got his quirk, seeing All Might for the first time was huge for him..but I never really thought about him becoming a hero until he got into UA...he sure has grown up."

"And he's the number 1 hero too.." ____ adds in.

"Right, my god I can't explain how many times I've heard those words come out of his mouth. I really could've gone crazy!" Mitsuki said making ____ smile.