Kapter 20

That same night..she told Ivor everything about what her parents wanted her to do.

Honestly..he wasn't surprised but knew it was dangerous...

"You can't do it..." he said looking at her.

"Ivor you don't get it I don't have a choice! I..I'm a hero but I have to break the law!" She said.

"No! If you do it and get caught not only will your parents go to jail but so will you! You don't deserve that you lunatic! Someone needs to keep the business going and if it's not your family then it'll crumble!" Ivor said.

"Well what am I suppose to do!? I'm completely out of ideas! Mom and dad will kill me if I don't do this tomorrow!"

"...turn them in"

Everything in that moment froze. Even the fucking time.

She just looked at him. His words singing in her head.

"..I can't do that"

Ivor looked at her and rolled his eyes. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the car.

Once they were in he started to drive.

"Where are we going!? Please not the police station I can't do this right now!!" She said completely afraid of what to do or say.

"Calm your tits. I'm taking you to Dynamight's." Ivor said annoyed.

She looked at him confused. "What..why would you do that? I..I don't like him anymore-"

"Cut the bull crap. I know you've been sneaking out of the house to go see him. Honestly...you suck at lying." Ivor said as she blushed looking away.

"Well you're just a creepy stalker so Hmmp."

He rolled his eyes just driving to Katsuki's apartment. They got out and walked up knocking on the door.

But they didn't get who they wanted.

Kirishima opened the door.

"Oh..hey _____! And other dude! Come in." Kirishima said smiling letting them in.

"______!!!!" Mina cheered running over and hugging her.

_____ smiled hugging her back. "Hi, what are you guys doing here?"

"Kiri and Bakugou had some clothes to trade and I tagged along. Why are you here?? Who's he?" Mina asked looking at Ivor.

Katsuki walked back into the living room holding a bag but froze seeing Ivor and _____.

He glared at Ivor.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house!?? get out!!" Katsuki yelled but _____ got between them.

"Hey! We actually need you for something..are you free by any chance?" _____ asked as he tossed Kirishima the bag of clothes and nods.

Kirishima and Mina look at them being curious too so they stayed to listen in.

_____ started to spill everything out to the three of them as Ivor chimed in just to say.

"We need to report them now or else _____ will get dragged into jail too."

Mina just looked at _____.

"...hey I understand why you don't want to do it but it's the right thing to do-"

"D-dont say that! That's what dad said! Who the hell am I suppose to listen to!? I can't even talk to Quill cause he doesn't know about this! And I don't want them to go to jail but I don't want to go to jail and I really don't want to break the law using my Hero title cause that's just wrong so what do I-"