Kaptet 86

Katsuki and _____ hugged the life out of their children before leaving.

Kenji and Kyori stood by the door watching them drive off before smiling.

Kyoko looked up at her brothers.

"I'm hungry."

"Pizza?"

"Pizza!!!" Kyoko cheered as the brothers smiled at her.

***
They spent a couple hours on their own doing whatever they wanted having the house to themselves before Levi joined them.

"Levi! Levi!"

"Hey kid" Levi bent down hugging Kyoko as she smiled wide at him.

"Where are your brothers?" He asked.

"Kenji's training!! And Ky is reading!" Kyoko said.

"Come on let's go annoy them." Levi said smiling as she giggled agreeing way too fast to his offer.

They walked to the backyard seeing Kenji using all the gym equipment.

Kyoko poked Levi's arm to do it as he laughed softly using his dark matter to grab one end up the weight and make it float in the air.

That caused Kenji to stop and stare at it confused.

"What the fuc-"

"Language!" Levi yelled stopping his quirk to cover Kyoko's ears.

Kenji turned around seeing them and sighed.

"When the hell did you get here?!"

"Just now. Come on I'm bored let's get your brother and do something." Levi says walking back inside with Kyoko at his tail.

Kyoko had a huge crush on Levi so wherever he went she went too. It was one of those little kid crushes.

They walked to Kyori who already could hear their snickers.

Kenji smirked watching Levi use his dark matter to tickle Kyori but Kyori's eyes immediately met there's causing Levi to stop.

Kyoko giggled running into the room and jumping onto Kyori who dropped his book.

"Damn how do you always know." Levi said annoyed

"You guys are loud."

"Get up let's go outttt"

***
Levi took the kids out for the day letting them actually have fun and be siblings.

It wasn't until they got back home where he helped order dinner for them before getting Kyoko into bed and making sure the twins were in bed too.

***
"We're not babies." Kenji said annoyed.

"The fuck ya you are." Levi said watching the twins sit down.

"I'll come around again tomorrow." Levi said.

"We're inviting a friend over so don't be annoying." Kyori said looking at him as Levi sighed nodding.

"Ya ya..make breakfast for Kyoko when you're up. I'm leaving now. Night!" Levi said before leaving the house.

Kenji laid in bed as Kyori just changed into PJ's.

"Hey..I also invited Daki and Tayo over." Kenji said to him.

"What!? Mom and Dad only said Seri."

"Come onnn it'll be fine. Plus they're fans of our parents so it's good."

"That's exactly why mom doesn't want people like that in our house!" Kyori glared.

"Calm down. You can sit in the corner if you want." Kenji teased.