Kapter 71

They moved Katsuki to be chained up on a chair now.

Viggo sent Python and Mabel out of the room before turning all his attention to Katsuki who struggled to yell at him with a mussel on.

"I understand your confusion. I did have some personal plans to kill the mayor of Hosu myself but you got in the way." Viggo started.

"Now I know that you've been sent to stop my people but what I'm trying to do is meant to help us all. We're stronger then most states and colonies. But without the vessel..the plans and data in it I can't take over. You understand right?" Viggo said.

Katsuki just glared at him. This guys a fucking maniac.

"Hm.." Viggo got up walking to him and removed the muzzle as Katuski spit at him.

"Fight me." Katsuki growled getting angry.

"Not yet."

"FIGHT ME!"

"I need you alive."

"I'm going to take my fucking time to end your miserable life!"

"...you do that, then I'll make sure the same happens to your wife and children." Viggo snapped a smirk on his face.

Katuski looked at him with a hint of fear before rage entered his body.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? YOU FUCKING BASTARD DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!"

"I won't. As long as you follow my orders....But just in case, if you choose to turn against me.." Viggo pulled out a tablet from the table and clicked on it before he showed Katsuki the screen.

"N-no.."

"Take this as a warning. My people will attack on my cue." Viggo said..

Katsuki's eyes remained on the screen watching the video of _____ and Mina on the couch with Mitsuki all together..it seemed that the video was being recorded from outside the house at the back window..

"Bastard.."

***
_____ moved away from Mina.

She had trouble getting off the couch but managed.

Her stomach was hurting her more and more so she told them she'd go upstairs to rest.

Mitsuki walked her up while Mina cleaned up.

...

Masaru however was with all three boys letting them play around at the park.

He just sat on the bench sighing giving Kyori a gentle smile to go play.

He watched the kids run around before his eyes went to Kenji..

He looks just like Katsuki..he smiled softly before looking towards Emori who played with the other kids all chasing the one kid who could fly.

***
______ sat down in bed..She stayed on Katsuki's side.

He would've already gotten out if he was okay..unless they have him trapped..he can't possibly be dead..

She was afraid of the worst..not wanting to think about him being out of her life- out of their childrens lives.

She rubbed her stomach gently.

He'll be okay..

***
For the next few hours Katsuki was being held by Viggo still rejecting his offer.

Yet..was afraid of his family getting involved.

Viggo wanted Katsuki's help to infiltrate the general's headquarters to get the vessel which holds all information..yet Katsuki still didn't know of what information that was...nor did he care.