Kapter 7

Wednesday was a day filled with tension.

Soren and River noticed _____'s gloomy mood.

Katsuki did too..he was so curious to ask her..having so many unanswered questions but..he left her alone.

She just started to train mostly taking her anger out on Soren.

Soren noticed the cuts and burnt marks on her arms and one on her jaw line.

He didn't question thinking it was from a past mission so he continued to train with her.

River wanted to lift the gloomy mood and started to talk about his day.

Of course no one cares to listen bit he never shut up.

There were no important missions that day.

_____ was going to go out for a patrol and Katsuki said he'd join her before Soren could.

She didn't say anything letting it be as the two walked out of the agency.

Silence.

That's all there was.

Katsuki looked down at her.

This is my chance..

"Nova..are yo-?" He asked but she didn't look at him just walking straight.

"I'm fine."

"..where did you say you went that night after your dads company??"

"...my house"

"..hey who was that Isore guy anyway?"

"..Ivor?"

"Ya him."

"...he's no one."

"Are you two close?"

"I said he's no one! What's with you and all these stupid questions!? We're on patrol so fucking patrol." She snapped.

Katsuki stayed silent as they walked.

"If you don't like the guy why do you hang around him?" Katsuki asked as they got to the end of the street.

I'm gonna kill him if he asks another question.

Katsuki noticed she didn't answer. "Why'd you lie to me?"

She looked up at him confused. "What?"

"You lied to me. You never left the building after me."

"H..how do you- were you watching me!?" She asked not walking anymore.

He stopped and looked at her blushing a bit. "Well..I was just making sure you were fine. It's nothing."

"Nothing!? Are you telling me you stayed there till 1am?"

"Actually 2. I followed you and that Isore all the way home. Wanna explain to me why he and you live together?" Katsuki asked glaring.

"You stalked me..? Seriously I'm getting sick and tired of people like you! What I do in my life is no concern of yours." ______ glared moving to walk again.

Katsuki saw more of her face as she yelled at him.

But before she moved he grabbed her jaw turning her head.

"What the fuck happened to your face.."

She grabbed his arm. "Nothing let me go!"

He squeezed her cheeks glaring. "This wasn't there when we least spoke. Who fucking did this?"