Kapter 82

That same night Katsuki stayed with the kids and _____ in the living room as Kyoko woke up to play with her father who kept ignoring her on accident causing her to kick him.

"Aye!"

She glared at him holding her pony to place in his lap as he let her put it.

She then used his knee to climb up onto his lap to sit.

Katsuki just helped her as she smiles holding her pony as she looked up at him holding it up to his face.

"Quit that. I don't want it." He said pushing it down.

"Nu uh!"

"Kyoko stop that. Go play with Kenji." Katsuki said picking her up and placing her on the floor.

Kyoko was silent for a second before she started to whine.

"Mamaa aaawaa!" She cried out staying on her butt near Katsuki's feet.

"Katsuki just play with her!" _____ said washing the dishes from the kitchen.

"Kenji! Get over here." Katsuki said as Kenji shook his head.

"No I don't wanna play with her!"

"The fuck did you say?!"

Kyoko continued to cry before getting up to run to her mother

______ finished the dishes as Kyoko whined up at her.

"Mamamaa!" She said crying reaching for her

"Give me a second baby" ____ said to her just drying her hands before picking her up.

Kyoko cried pointing at Katsuki as _____ walked to the living room.

"What? Papa was being mean?" _____ asks her as Kyoko nods.

______ smiles wiping her tears looking at Katsuki.

"How could you be mean to her? He's a bad papa isn't he Kyoko?" ______ said to her as Kyoko nods to her again pouting.

Katsuki just looked up at them from the couch annoyed.

_____ just walked infront of him forcing herself into his lap placing Kyoko in hers as she kissed Kyoko's cheek.

Katsuki wraps his arm around _____'s waist holding her up as Kyoko glares at Katsuki still hugging her pony.

"Look at her she's actually mad." Katsuki said smirking.

"You made my baby cry" ____ said wiping Kyoko's cheeks.

"Nah you just have a crybaby"

_____ zapped Katsuki's cheek with her lightning causing him to jump.

"OI OW!" 

Kyoko giggled hiding her face into _____'s breasts.

Katsuki rubbed his cheek looking at her then _____ smirking seeing her laugh.

He glared playfully using his hand wrapped around _____ to poke Kyoko's foot.