Kapter 90

After a few days Kenji finally received his UA invitation.

Katsuki was proud of him for getting in on his own.

_____ and Kyoko decided to make a small celebration for him which he cherished. But he didn't stay with them long to cut the cake.

Kyoko just joined him in his room leaving Katsuki and ______ to eat the cake together.

They sat on the couch both silent. The TV wasn't even on.

"..they're both changing" she finally says.

"We have too." Katsuki tells her.

"..do you think he's safe? Eating? God winters gonna come up he'll freeze if he doesn't have clothes.." ____ said frowning.

Katuski looked at her. "I love you. And our children but Kyori left us." He started.

She looked to him not seeing where his tone would go.

"He'll come back he's just a baby." She said

"He's not coming back. And even if he did I don't think I'll let him back into my house." Katsuki said putting their plate down.

"Katuski don't say that-"

"I'm being serious. All we've done for the kid is give him love and support and he abandoned us because he didn't get what he wanted." Katsuki said glaring.

"He's still our child."

"No child of mine would do such a stupid thing." He scoffed

"Katuski."

He looked at her silently. "No one I'm blood related with hurts my wife and children. Or me. And he didn't hesitate to leave."

"That doesn't change the fact that he's still our child."

"..."

_____ sighed sitting up.

"..when you're done here come help me. I want to hang up a frame.." she said walking away.

Katsuki just watched her walk before looking away. He just closed his eyes.

***
"What do you mean? I just said cut it. If you can't do it then give me the scissors."

"What no! You'll make yourself bald hold on!..geez stay still."

"..."

"Andddd there all done! You look really good don't ya think?? Also..what's with the mask?"

Kyori looked at him. "Nothing." He handed the man some cash and walked out.

It's been a month or so. Yet, he never left Tokyo.

He's seen his own poster plastered everywhere and knew heroes were looking for him.

He hated it.

He's been using his quirk more lately driving him to the point his scars of lightning covered majority of his body.

And because of that people didn't easily recognize him at all.

However he knew his eyes were a dead give away so he had an eye mask covering his red eye. Covering his fathers side.

During his time away he met a few friends.

To be honest they were more of a group of 'unwanted' people. Some outcasted because of their quirks or just homeless.

Kyori couldn't see a future for himself if he went back home. All he could picture was his parents burdening him. He didn't want to cause them anymore suffering.