Kapter 47

Katsuki went back to work. He was thankful for his costume that covered most of the scratch marks.

______ on the other hand had trouble walking in the morning.

She got use to it again after a while just bringing the twins to bed with her so she can have a lazy day and feed them.

She promised Katsuki that she would stay home just in case if that bad guy showed up.

It was easy for bad guys to locate them since the media would so easily post their location everywhere as if they were celebrities.

______ cleaned up both twins before letting them lay on their backs on the bed.

Kenji and Kyori were at the point where they tried to crawl.

Being almost 7 months old Kenji was the first to crawl towards his mother and Kyori just followed behind.

It was difficult for her to keep up with them both but they were always so cute when they whined for her attention.

"Okay boys. Wanna help mommy bake a cake? Daddy's gonna be really tired and I think a cake will cheer him up don't you?" _____ asked them as she picked them both up carefully and walked downstairs.

Kenji clapped his hands as Kyori giggled.

She smiled putting them both in the kitchen high chair and strapping them in just so they could watch.

"Well good. You two will help me with everything! Oh I can't wait till you grow up and annoy me with tons of questions!" _____ said smiling ruffling both boys hairs as they giggle reaching for her.

She smiled moving away and grabbed a bowl and all the ingredients needed for a cake.

Both boys watch her curiously as their mother entertains them with almost dropping the entire bowl of batter on herself.

***
Katsuki finished up his paperwork for the day just checking off missions. He had a meeting with Shoto and Iida about recruiting more Heroes and sidekicks for the attack.

Honestly it was a huge thing but something about it still bothered him. He just didn't know what.

Hawks came by his agency to get his part in the attack.

Shoto Iida and Hawks all listen to Katsuki about the plans for attack tomorrow.

It was going really well until Katsuki's phone rang.

***
______ called Tora wanting to talk to him while she baked.

"Hey sis what's up!"

"Hi Tora, what are you up to?? Wanna come over? I'm baking a cake with the twins."

There was a loud sudden roar or yell from
Tora's end.

"DUMBASS- SHUT HIM UP!- oh shit- hey sorry what was that?"

_____ looked at the phone weirdly...what the hell was that.

"I was just wondering if you were free to come by...what was that? Everything okay?"

"What? Oh ya! Everything's fine! But no I sadly can't I'm kinda in the middle of something! Listen I'll-"

She then heard a voice in the background.

"Cosmo-"

And that's when Tora hung up.

______ then got a text from Tora.

[12:34 am] Tora: Can't come! But have fun! Tell the twins I say hi!

"The hell..wait.."

Kyori babbled as _____ looked at him.