Kapter 87

Katsuki got all the kids to the twins room.

He glared them down in anger. Before his mood changed turning to Kyoko having a softer look.

"Kyoko. I want you to go to your mother and stay with her. She has a gift for you." Katsuki said to the 8 year old who nods softly running out.

Once the door shut Katsuki turned to the twins.

"Give me a good god damn reason to not beat the shit out of you two."

"Tell the tru-"

"We just want to know why you guys kept this all from us? When we're you planning on telling us about any of this? Especially about mom?" Kyori cut off Kenji just taking over.

"What.. did you expect us to come home and tell our 5 year olds that their mother almost died?! Because of me!? She didn't want that for you! You wouldn't understand." Katsuki said glaring. "And yes i know you know part of your mothers past but you hardly know the worst thing! So keep your mouths shut about it near her got it?! This isn't a fucking joke! It pains her mentally and physically alright?! She tried her best to keep it out of MY life too!" Katsuki said to them.

"..but why? Why did our grandpa do those things to her? And you both never explained anything about our uncle! We need to know these things!" Kyori said stepping up.

"What?! Your uncle?! Why the hell- no forget him."

"I need to know who and what he did!" Kyori said to Katsuki.

Kenji looked at him confused.

"That jackass doesn't deserve your attention. And you better not say his name near her! Seriously what's wrong with you two!?"

"You really almost killed her.." Kenji said.

"I know." Katsuki says glaring looking away. "It's not a memory I even have. The moment I saw the video for myself don't you think I felt horrible? She didn't let me even touch her for one second and I freaked out. But we've moved on so you two better fucking catch up. She doesn't need to remember these things." Katuski said staring them down.

"..is that when our uncle attacked us? Or what that before..?" Kyori asked trying to remember.

"What? Why are you stuck on him he doesn't matter." Katsuki said annoyed.

"Ya dude even I don't remember him. Isn't he still in jail?" Kenji asked Katsuki.

"But what did he do to her?" Kyori asked.

"Nothing. Just...don't bring any of this up to her. Now get the fuck up and go apologize to her both of you." Katsuki said pointing to the door.

Katsuki walked the boys to the master bedroom hearing Kyoko's giggles as she was playing with one of the toys they bought her on their trip.

_______ looked up seeing all three of them enter just staying silent before the twins walked to her shyly.

"..sorry mom"

"Sorry.. we didn't mean to be rude about it."

_____ just looked at them then to Katsuki who nods to her before she sighs.

"Well. I forgive you. But don't make the same mistake again. It's a topic I never want to discuss especially with my own children." _____ said smiling softly.

"..but I still don't get it" Kenji said looking away feeling his fathers death stare at him.

_____ sighed. "Let's just leave it at.. my family was nothing like this family. And I cherish this little family we have so much more then any of you think." ____ says. "And you know why?" She asked looking at Kyoko who seemed confused again.