Kapter 13

I took the image from Google and just added the bruise. (Not my real art)

***
Tora tagged along with his sister and Katsuki.

______ had to go to her father before they go home.

"I seriously can't believe you're still with them.." Tora said glaring at her as she got out of Katsuki's car.

She just fixed her shirt.

"Both of you just stay in here I'll be out in a few minutes." She said ignoring Tora's comment.

Tora rolled his eyes as she left going into the building.

Katsuki looked over at Tora. "She told me you left the family, why didn't you take her with you if your dads a jerk."

Tora stared out the window watching _____ enter the building.

"...she wanted to stay. Dad's got this possessive lock around her...she thinks it's love but it's just empty stupid nothing. I left cause they didn't want me to love who I love or to be free or to do as I please...he's a real monster wait till you meet him and his fake smile. Actually..I kinda think he likes _____ no, I know he has a soft spot for _____. Maybe that's why she won't leave him..._____'s the only one who excepted me but it's not like I could live with only her exception. Sooo I left. That family is a fucking joke." Tora said glaring.

Katsuki noticed this dark side of Tora when talking about their family.

"Ive met him and he's already on my hate list." Katsuki said.

"That makes two of us." Tora said leaning back into the seat. "What about the mega Bitch? You met her yet?"

"..What?"

Tora looked at Katsuki's confused face and changed the subject.

"So you must be real special if she told you about him huh?" Tora asked looking at Katsuki just going back and talking about their dad.

"What part of we're dating did you not get?"

"Right...sorry she never talks about it. I lost touch with her a few years ago cause I went to sea for a trip. I kinda feel
guilty for leaving her here alone with him butttt knowing you had her back I'm sure she's fine. How long have you two been together? I'm surprised dad allowed it. Are you famous??" Tora asked him.

"It's only been 2 months..and her dad doesn't know. And I'm a Hero, Pro Hero Dynamight." Katsuki said to him then immediately saw Tora's out burst.

"SHUT UP! She's breaking a rule!? Haha! You must be real special!" Tora laughed "at least you know she actually loves you! Sis would never break a single rule for him. Never! That's what I hated most about her in the past. But now that I'm here I'm down to stay and get her out! Dads like the mafia for real he'll kill to get to the top." Tora said

Katsuki just listened to him nodding softly.

Ya I guess she does love me..he smiled softly at that.

He didn't get annoyed of Tora too much anymore.

______  got out of the building after 30 minutes coming back to the car.

"You okay?" Katsuki asked her as she nods blushing red.

"Um..Ya.." she said as he started the car.

"Whatta do in there?" Tora asked.

"Told him what happened. He was fine about it. Didn't say much. But..I got the magazine.." _____ said looking at Katsuki pulling it out from her side blushing.