Kapter 83

She checked her phone to see the news of what was happening in the city but when she pulled out of the freeway she could see the entire city in smoke..

People were driving away from the city running for their lives but only a few went towards the cities flames and destruction.

_____ had to park the car due to the officers trying to keep people away from the debris while more explosions and debris was getting thrown around within the city.

"Please I need to find her! She was at the market! She's in there!" A man was yelling at the officers who held him and many back from entering the area.

______ got out of her car immediately running to them to get answers.

"Miss please go back to your car!" An officer said but she glared at him.

"What the hell happened here?!" She asks

"Miss please we can't have everyone here, we can't guarantee yours and others safety-"

"I'm Pro Hero Nova. I'll help you just tell me what happened and where my husband is!" She says to them.

The citizens eyes looked towards her hearing that and ran to her.

"NOVA! PLEASE MY WIFE! HER NAMES FRIDA SHE ISNT ANSWERING HER PHONE!" A man yelled.

"My son was at school! No one's answering! Please!"

"You need to let us go through!"

"My house is in there!"

"My pets!"

"My girls were with their grandparents! I need to find them!"

_____ just looks at them all seeing how worried and frightened they all were.

She looked back at the officer who hesitated but finally told her.

"It was out of no where, hundreds- no I can't even tell there was probably more..All villains started to attack the city! We tried to call for help but by the time Dynamight and Shoto got here everything was turning into hell! We haven't had the chance to help because all our men and women aren't responsive!" The officer said clearly being scared aswell.

"..what about recruiters? The reason no one's answering might be because of the phone lines being damaged. Your families are possibly safe but they have no way of communicating. Can you access Tokyo Hero agency's?" _____ said turning to the officer.

"Y-ya I can..but-"

"Do it. Call Miriko, Deku, Chargebolt, and Hawks. Bring in Former Pro Hero Eraserhead too. Tell them all, Nova's requesting them and they'll come. Everybody else get somewhere safe. We don't know how many Villains are still attacking or waiting to attack." _____ ordered.

The officer ran off to get her requests through as _____ goes back to her car grabbing a bag.

She looked for the closest building going in to change into her Hero costume.

She's always kept pairs of her costume with her no matter where she went..it has been years since she fought but she can't use her quirk without it.