Kapter 59

The next morning Katsuki got up getting ready for work.

He looked over at _____ seeing her lay in bed.

He just put on his costume walking to her side.

After last nights conversation he felt guilty for bringing up the topic of Tora.

She didn't react too bad but was cautious of everything not letting her sleep the whole night...

He just grabbed his phone calling Mina.

"AAAAAAAWH...whaaaat it's too early for talking.." Mina yawned into the phone.

Katsuki sighed. "Can you come over and stay with ______ for the day? Bring Emori."

"Huh? Ya sure, everything okay??"

"Ya she's just been stressed lately and might need you more then me." He said.

"Gotcha. I'll get there in 30 minutes."

Katsuki walked out of the room going to the twin's seeing them sleeping with covers off them.

He walked over picking up the blanket off the floor.

"..papa?"

Katsuki looked over seeing Kyori sit up rubbing his eyes.

"Morning. You're up early." Katsuki said placing the blanket back on the bed.

"Where's mama?" He yawned looking at him.

"She's sleeping. Listen to me, you and your brother are going to leave her alone today got it? Aunt Mina is coming and she'll take care of you. Let your mom rest." Katuski said to him.

"Is mama okay?" Kyori asked Katsuki getting a pat to the head.

"She's just tired bud. Now if you're up, wake your brother and get dressed. Mina will be here with Emori soon." Katsuki said.

Kyori nods smiling up at him hearing that.

Katsuki just left them going back to _______.

He pulled the blanket over her shoulder smiling before he kissed her forehead and walked out.

By the time Katsuki ate something Mina got there with a sleeping Emori in her arms.

Katsuki smiled taking Emori from her as he looked at the child who slowly woke up yawning.

"How is she?" Mina asked.

"Sleeping. The kids should be up by now" he said.

"Uncle!" Emori said smiling wide seeing him now.

"Hey kid." Katsuki said smiling back setting him down.

"Go get Kenji and Kyori's down here they're in their room." Katsuki told him as Emori nods running upstairs.

Mina looked at Katsuki.

"Go to work I'll take care of everything." She said shooing him off as he thanked her.

Once he left Mina walked upstairs checking the boys room seeing Emori playing with the twins already.

She greeted them happily helping them dress for the morning before taking all three down with her to get them eating some breakfast.

Once the twins and Emori were full and sat infront of the TV, Mina walked back upstairs to the main bedroom finding _____ asleep.

She walked over to her pushing her shoulder softly.

_____ slowly woke up but when she saw Mina she sat up.

"Morning sleepyhead" Mina teased.

"Mina?! What the hell..? What are you doing here?" _____ asked hugging her.