Kapter 52

The next few days was an obstacle for both Katsuki and _____.

Thankfully it wasn't for too long.

The bad guy was spotted in a bar just in the city. Turns out he was trying to plan something but never got to do it.

______ needed no body guard which made her feel way better and Katsuki felt safe about his family leaving the house regularly now.

But..there was one issue that Katsuki had yet to ask _____ about.

And when he did..

The conversation wasn't as delightful.

He wanted to help a 17 year old boy out.
Levi.

______ had tons of confusion towards Katsuki who was sentimental for some teenager.

But once Katsuki explained the reasoning she couldn't help but feel a little persuaded.

***
"...Katsuki I know what happened to him was upsetting but if his power is that dangerous I don't want him near our kids!" ______ said looking at Katsuki.

"The kid has no where to go, he's been trying to enter my agency for over a year just so he can get one of those condos. I didn't trust or believe him until I saw him in battle. This kids good. The fact that I'm saying it should be enough to convince you!" Katsuki said.

They both stood in the living room.

Kenji and Kyori looking up at them silently sensing the argument growing between their parents.

"Kats we can't!"

"I've helped him control his quirk. He knows his limit. Plus I can't force him into an orphanage since he'll be 18 in a few months. He's got no where to go ______. He's been living on the streets!"

"For the first time ever which I can't believe I'm even saying this to you but, you can let your emotions get the better of you. I understand you care for him but he's dangerous..I'm sure he can find some foster home or just buy him an apartment!"

"I can't do that, this kid needs serious help."

"Katsuki! From what you told me about his quirk he's dangerous! We can't have him around the twins!" She said glaring pointing at the twins.

Katsuki looked at them as they continued to silently watch.

"He has no where to go. I already promised the kid he could stay as long as he didn't hurt you guys!"

"Well that's your fucking mistake!"

"..."

"..he seems like a nice boy but I can't..I can't risk it Katsuki you have to understand that. Even though he's a kid himself, my attention will always be on my own. You didn't promise him a place to stay you promised him a false home which is the worst thing you could do to an orphan."

"Just let him stay for a few days...look he's got power..it's crazy strong, might even be stronger then my damn power! All Might helped me realize my potential I need to help Levi do the same! I cant let him throw what he has away."

"...what if he doesn't care to use his quirk? Or if he loses control? You know what happened in his past. What if that happens again? Katsuki if I let him stay here and allow him to be near our kids, he might go insane and hurt them and that won't be the end of it cause I would leave you. If one of my damn boys gets hurt because of Levi I will leave you." She said holding nothing back from her statement.

In all honesty she did feel horrible for Levi and his situation but she couldn't think about him when she had two other kids to think about.

"That's fine." He said looking at her. "Because he won't touch our kids. I just need you to trust me. He's already a good fighter when I send him out with Silver and River. He just doesn't understand connections and how important they are....it's also about giving him a damn life. If I don't help him he'll never realize how important relationships are. He's just fighting his way through life not caring about anyone who he hurts so-"