Kapter 22

Katsuki knocked on the door while the two of them stood outside waiting.

He looked down at ______ who gripped his arm nervously for a moment.

He just smiled leaning and kissing her cheek pulling away once the door opened.

There stood the female. Aka Mitsuki Bakugou. Katsuki's mom.

She had the brightest smile seeing ____ totally ignoring Katsuki.

"Hi _____! It's nice to finally meet you come on in!" Mitsuki pulled _____ inside while Katsuki followed.

"I'm so happy our boy here met someone! We heard you two have been going out for a few months!" The male said. Masaru Bakugou. Katsuki's dad.

"Ya, it's nice to meet you guys too! I've been wanting to since the beginning." _____ said.

"Oi is the food ready? I'm hungry" Katsuki asked looking at his mom.

Mitsuki looked at him as Masaru took ____ to the tables.

"Ya it's ready. I talked it over with your father to not bring up her parents. That's all, right?" Mitsuki whispers to Katsuki as he nods.

"So Katsuki told us you both met at his former agency right?? How was that?" Masaru asked ____ as they sat down.

Katsuki sat next to her.

"Ya we did, and I guess it was a bit intense in the beginning I did beat him so he got mad about that." _____ said as Katuski rolled his eyes.

"I let you beat me." He said.

"Yaaa keep telling yourself that." She said back.

Mitsuki smiled bringing over the food she made.

"Dig in! We saw your magazine you both looked amazing." Mitsuki said.

_____ blushed knowing it was the nude one.

"Right.."

"We're gonna do another one." Katuski commented while eating.

"Really?? I should have you come model for me, you're structured perfectly." Mitsuki said looking at _____.

______ smiled. "I mean sure I can totally do that. Katuski told me you're a fashion designer, I actually wanted to be that when I was younger."

Mitsuki's eyes lit up.

"REALLY!? I can take you to my office! I have millions of unfinished projects that you could help me with."

"I don't know if I'd be any help, I know nothing about fashion..I have tried designing a few things but never got the chance to create anything"

"You can do that with me." Mitsuki said smiling.

_____ smiled hearing that. It was going great already.

Masaru and Mitsuki started to tell _____ everything. EVERYTHING she could use against Katsuki one day to embarrass him.

Katsuki yelled at them for the majority of the time.

When they moved onto the couch Masaru brought out the album dedicated to Katsuki.

______ was between both Masaru and Mitsuki while looking at the images.

"CAN YOU GUYS KNOCK IT OFF!" Katsuki yelled irritated.

"Aww you looked so cute why don't you have these on your desk at the office??" ______ said.

Mitsuki took out the one picture of Katsuki as a baby pouting and looking mad at the camera.

She hands it to _____.