Kapter 8

When it hit 9pm _____ left.

She knew Ivor was busy so he wouldn't watch over her.

The other two stalkers her father assigned were always on her patrols or in the agency blending in.

She managed to go into a mall's bathroom and disguise herself in a totally different get up with a different color wig.

She noticed how they were still waiting for her to come out of the bathroom and smirked.

She checked her phone getting a cab to drive to Katsuki's place.

This better be worth it..but I guess it does answer my question..he likes me right?..or he's just making fun of me..I shouldn't go..ya I should just turn back there's no point to even go-

"Ma'am? We're here." The cab said.

_____ looked at him and just hands him some money before stepping out and seeing the apartment building.

Okayyy it's fine. I can always paralyze him and run...ya I'll do that..

She just walked inside finding his door and staying behind it.

She hesitated.

Shit I haven't taken off my disguise yet..he said come cute? NO WAY FUCK THAT..I should just stay in what I'm wearing..what the fuck am I doing..

She knocked on the door and within seconds it opened.

Katsuki opened the door and saw a completely different outfit then what he imagined she'd wear.

He immediately started to laugh.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" He laughed.

She blushed red pushing him inside the apartment and walking in.

"Oh shut it! It's just my disguise.." she said blushing.

He smiled and closed the door.

She took off the wig and glasses just looking at the small apartment building.

It's so clean..

"Well no fucking shit. I'm not a pig" Katsuki said looking at her.

She froze. "I said that out loud?"

He nods making her look away.

She just took off the jacket and the huge pants she had on.

Katsuki watched not knowing what she was doing.

"Already stripping? You're real fast aren't you?" Katsuki asked.

Her face turned red and she threw the pants at him.

"SHUT UP!"

He laughed and pull the pants away from his face just looking seeing the clothes she had on under the disguise.

She was wearing shorts and a basic top.

"Instead of being a pain in my ass why not be a good host, I'm hungry." She said crossing her arms her face still red.

"As you wish Princess." Katsuki said rolling his eyes and walking to the kitchen where she followed him.

"Don't call me that.."

He just looked in his fridge pulling out a few ingredients and already started on chopping things up.

She watched mesmerized by his kitchen skills.

"..you sure you don't wanna be a chef? You look like your in your nature." She teased.

"Do you wanna eat or not?" He asked.