Kapter 61

She stared at Tora her nail's activating..

"Kenji get over here right now." She said keeping her eyes directly at Tora.

Kenji looked at his mother then to the man who claimed was his uncle.

"Mama.." Kenji said softly walking to her side. By seeing her expression he got scared of the man.

She grabbed his hand pulling him behind her.

"What are you doing here..? What do you want from us?" _____ asked Tora.

Tora just sighed sitting on the couch now.

"Always so serious..it's been what? 4 years almost and you still hold a grudge?" He asked sarcastically opening a bag he had with him.

"Tora I won't ask again! Either you tell me what you want or you get out!" She yelled. She wouldn't fight. Not with the twins in the way. Not unless she had too..

"What I want? You already know what I want..but you took that from me. Now I have no idea where either of our parents are.." he got up as he looked down behind her at Kenji.

"So you didn't even tell your own sons about me? Don't they deserve to know who I am? What YOU did to me!?" Tora said pointing at her then himself.

____ just watched his every move..something was different about him..he's skinner..a lot of bruises and scars...he looks like a maniac..

_____ was so busy observing him and having a hold on Kenji's arm that she completely forgot about another little curious detail.

Kyori..

Tora took out a syringe. "You see this!?" He said smirking at her.

She looked at it flashbacks of the serum giving her PTSD..but something about this one seemed different.. maybe the color?

"Tora! Please if you want to fight then just fight me but not infront of my children!" She said.

"You think I give a damn!?" He yelled. "Once I inject you you'll have no power! None against mine! You put me through hell these last few years! I've always been there for you _____! Always! You made me out to be the bad guy when I've done nothing wrong!" He yelled.

"Mama.." Kenji repeated worried looking at her, her grip on him tightening.

She pushed him back.

"Hide in the kitchen! Take Kyori with you!" She says to him in hopes he'll listen. There was no way to keep them away unless they listened...All she could think about was Katsuki and how he was on his way..

"STOP IGNORING ME!" Tora finally snapped taking his chance to attack.

_____ couldn't stand and do nothing at this rate.

She just collected her lightening to hold him off while she tried to get the syringe out of his hands. Her sleeves burning in the process.

"TORA PLEASE!"

"ILL KILL YOU!"

"Mama!" Kenji cried watching. He didn't move not an inch.

She couldn't use her full power here..it would destroy the house and might harm her kids..

All she could do was scratch him to paralyze him but..he wasn't giving her a chance..

Tora had arm brackets, almost having the texture of sandpaper preventing her scratches as he pushed her to the floor.

"There's no way im letting you live happy after making me suffer all those years!" Tora screamed at her as she kicked him off with her legs only for him to use a gadget type rope locking her hands together to make it harder for her to paralyze.