Kapter 79

Ever since the party ____ has not seen Static.

He rarely came by to the house but honestly she wanted him there to distract the kids.

Kenji and Kyori were more annoying as ever but she did manage in the end.

Katsuki took Kyori to the special doctor but again..not even they could come up with a solution.

***
"What is he suppose to do then? He can't itch it ever time. he'll bleed." ___ said looking at the doctor as Kyori and Kenji sat on the bed with Kyoko who was in Katsuki's arms.

"The cream you give him to apply should be enough. I'll admit I've dealt with nasty scars given by quirks but..like you said this wasn't from a quirk was it?" The doctor asked.

_____ glares at him.

"No it wasn't." Katsuki answered.

"Then I can only suggest you to keep applying the cream. It might go away when he's older but chances are low.. what was in that- uh what did he even use? A drug?" The doctor asked them as he looked at Kyori's forehead scar.

"..no it wasn't the drug. It was something entirely different." _____ said.

"Is there nothing you can do? Seriously?" Katsuki asked him.

The boys sat quietly watching the event take place. They were both nervous, Kyori more as the doctor looked at him.

"...well, i can take a sample of his scar tissue and test it." The doctor says but when he looked at _____'s face he stepped away.

"I-it was only a suggestion tho!"

"You are not cutting my child." She glared.

"Babe.." Katsuki said causing her to look at him.

"I'm not letting him do that!" She said standing infront of the boys as if she was shielding them.

"I..I'm afraid I don't know what else I can do for you. If you can find out what was in that drug or get me a sample, maybe we can figure this out?" The doctor says.

"Ya..okay." Katsuki said before looking at the boys and getting them off the bed.

_____ looks at Katsuki who just motioned for her to walk out.

They left the doctors as Kyori held her hand.

They got the kids into the car while Katsuki buckled Kyoko into her car seat.

***
The ride back ______ just complained about the doctor being useless and how they need to find someone else.

"Honestly..I'm already giving him the medication cream to put on the scars, it's not doing anything long-term." She said

"I know, I already told him that before we arrived. Just check out the new medication he gave. I'll order it, it might help ease the pain better" Katsuki said as he drove.

_____ glared looking out the window.

Katsuki looked at the mirror seeing the twins silent not daring to speak to interrupt their parents.

The only person making noise was Kyoko who was kicking her legs and giggling trying to reach for them.

Katuski looked at Kyori for a second seeing his worried expression.

He looked back at the street before making a different turn into a shopping center with restaurants around.

"Kats? I thought we were going home?" _____ asks confused.

"We haven't ate yet, let's just eat here." He said to her pulling into a parking spot.

She looks at him then to the kids in the back seeing them silently looking out the window to the restaurants.