Kapter 93

Kenji got a phone call mid attack.

He just quickly finished off fighting before tossing the villains to the police before checking his phone.

He saw Kouki's number.

"Seriously? I'm working what is it?" Kenji asked

"Check on your sister. She's doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Making stupid decisions."

"I'm not her babysitter. You do it."

"Kenji, she's still obsessed with finding Kyori."

"...That's her business not mine."

"Kenji-"

"Bye"

Kenji hung up just rubbing his eyes before looking over at the cops who waited for his nod to head out.

He nods to them before moving on with his patrol.

Kenji's hate for Kyori only grew each day. He never thought of him in any positive way. To him he was dead.

On the bright side his hero journey was growing. He was aiming to take over his fathers and Static's agency. To be one boss of it all but Katsuki refused to hand it over until he died which was annoying to Kenji.

______ continued with her little fashion drawings having weekly tea time with Mitsuki.

Mitsuki took some of her designs and brought them to life which made _____ happy.

Mitsuki and Masaru were in their 60's and as for Katsuki and _____ they were both in their 40's now.

Katsuki was thriving still yet his recent missions caused him to break yet another rib.

At the moment he was at home with her.

He left the agency in Kenji's care for now but made Levi watch over him.

***
"I told you I can do it myself didnt I?"

"Yes but if I listened to you you'd get no where."

"Babe really I'm fine! But you can join me if you want."

_____ glared at him as he smiled at her from the shower.

She just sprayed the water in his face as he looked away laughing.

"Come on babe what's the point of being out there while I'm in here, You're practically wet all over." He said turning back to her smirking.

"Quit it will you?" She said sighing scrubbing his chest.

She was helping him shower to not move his chest and arm too much. And to avoid hitting his scars.

Katsuki watched her as she looked at his eyes too.

His cheeky smile made her smile again and again.

"You're horrible you know that?" She said

"Your blush says otherwise."

"I should just leave you."

"Too late for that love."

"Not really, I'm sure there's plenty of singles out there open to know me."

"Hah..you think?"

"Oh I know love." She said looking up at him.

His eye twitched as he leaned down to her getting the floor outside the tub wet below her feet.

"Kats!" She placed her hands on his chest carefully to push him back in to not get wet but he just tilts her head to him.

"Join me."