Kapter 67

The day for _____'s doctors appointment finally came.

Katsuki wasn't able to make it being stuck in a meeting which annoyed the heck out of him.

He told her to go, but to make sure that the nurse hides the reveal in an envelope so they both could find out together.

***
She laid there as the nurse turned the machine on.

"Are you nervous?" She asked excitedly

"Kinda..I already have two twin boys..another won't be bad but.."

"Can't be ashamed of wanting a girl I get it. I have two little boys as well" the nurse said while putting the gel on her stomach.

_____ took a breathe as the nurse began searching.

Both staring at the screen seeing a tiny face.

"Aw..Dynamight must be so upset he cants be here huh? I'll take a few pictures for you to take home." She said smiling.

"Thank you...he'll appreciate it."

The nurse nods smiling as she then searched for the gender.

"You want me to write it down right??"

"Ya..wait you know!?"

The nurse laughed. "Of course, here"

She wrote it down then closed the envelope before handing it to ____.

She cleaned her up as _____ sat up.

She held the envelope.

"..so it's in here? Really??"

"Yup!"

_____ hesitated looking at the envelope before looking at the nurse who had a cheeky smile.

"It's a girl isn't it..?" ____ asked not being able to be quiet.

The nurses face said it all to her as her face lit up.

"ITS A GIRL!?" She yelled a smile on her face as the nurse nods happily clapping her hands together.

***
She drove to Dynamight's agency.

Her happiness of having a baby girl overjoying her with emotions wanting to immediately tell Katsuki.

She walked in seeing everyone as River ran over to her.

"Nova! What's up?? I didn't know you were coming in today!"

"Oh I'm just here for Katsuki, where is he??" She asked

"Still in that damn meeting, they kicked me out could you believe it!?" He said offended.

She smiled. "Can you tell him I'm in his office?" She asked as he nods.

"Sure, you okay??"

"Ya I am. Thanks River."

He nods walking off as she walked to his office greeting the office lady who offered her water while she waits.

***
Katsuki sat there bored out of his mind. But once River (who forced himself back into the meeting) slipped him a note he sat up.

Katsuki looked at the commander.

"Can we wrap this up? I'll get down to Hosu in 2 months I got it. We can handle everything else after I arrive. If those Villains show their faces before I arrive then you have my permission to restrain them or use force to take them down." Katsuki said.