Kapter 5

It didn't take long for _____ to wake up again.

She woke when the movie ended and the lights came back on.

She moved off Katsuki not even realizing she was against him.

Poppy yawned stretching her arms.
"Mmmm we should probably sleep huh? It's almost midnight.." she said.

River nods as he cuddle up into his side near the couch.

Katsuki and _____ got up letting Soren spread himself on the couch to sleep comfortably.

Poppy took the middle next to River.

______ laid next to Poppy and Katsuki at the end near the TV.

They were each about 4 feet away from eachother giving them space to sleep.

Poppy turned the lights off.

"NIGHT YOU GUYS!!" She yelled earning tired goodnights back.

______ laid down but..shit how am I suppose to sleep..? I cant ask her for an extra pillow..that's embarrassing...I'm super tired so I should be able to pass out..

They all laid silently in their little separated spots.

Katsuki was facing ______'s side while she stared at the ceiling.

She was fidgeting with her hands which annoyed him so he turned around to rest easy.

This is so stupid. I have better things to do then be at a stupid sleepover with stupid people I hardly know. The only good thing about this is..well nothing. Ya nothing.

***
Hours have passed by and everyone was asleep.

Everyone besides _____.

Fucking hell.

She just got up and walked towards the kitchen to get water thinking it would help her sleep.

I can stay up..it's fine....hugging the pillow is no go, cause I then have no support for my head...and if I use it for my head then I have no support for my arms..of course I just had to be a difficult sleeper..this is just my luck too..maybe I can steal Soren's pillow..?..no that's gonna seem weird...I shouldn't have agreed to this.

She just drank the water before flinching seeing Katsuki's red eyes stare into her soul.

"Holy fucking shit!" She whispered looking away. "You scared me!"

He just got the other water bottle. "The hell are you up? It's 3 am."

"..I can't sleep" she said.

He leaned against the counter drinking water.

"That's a lame excuse." He said.

She glared. "It's a true excuse actually."

"You were sleeping just fine hours ago on the couch. Don't you remember using me as a damn pillow."

She blushed. "Oh shit I did? I'm sorry..."

"It's fine." He said seeing her blush. He smiled softly but looked away.

"What's keeping you up?" He asked.

"..why are you up??"

"I asked a question."

"I did too."