Kapter 15

The next morning _____ woke up being trapped in Katsuki's arm.

She heard what he said last night but it still hurt since it made her realize she couldn't choose.

She sat up pulling away from him which caused him to wake up.

He looked at she watching her rub her eyes.

He moved his hands to her waist pulling her back towards him to lay down.

"______ I'm sorry..I didn't mean to make you upset I just got mad-"

She just laid there and covered his mouth with her hand.

"You deserve to be mad..I would hate it too if you had to go off with another girl...I really don't want to do it but I can't..I can't choose cause any thing I choose I'll end up losing you."

"How would you lose me if you choose me?" He asked confused.

"Dad will ruin you..I don't want to live knowing I did that.." she said frowning.

He just hugged her.

"Stop worrying about him. Why do you let him get to you like this?! I love you okay? Nothing will change that not even your stupid dad. I don't want anything else. Look if he wants to use me use me. I don't care. But if this now means you and I can go in public together then I'll allow it. I trust you and know you won't leave me for that scum bag." Katsuki said holding her face to his.

Tears began to build up in her eyes.

"Katsukiiiii!" She whined hugging him tightly.

He smiled softly.

"What does this companies son's guy even look like?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't know..I'm meeting him today- you're coming! And so are your friends! I forgot....it'll be fine with you there. We'll go as a- no we can't go as a date cause I have to spend time with him...ughhh I'm sorry for doing this I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Oh you better, every single night. We can start now." He said smirking.

She smiled kissing his lips but pulled away. "We're already late for work, let's do it when we come back here to dress for the showcase." _____ said as he sighed nodding.

***
When they got to the agency they went through basic protocol and training.

Soren and River teased Katsuki and _____ about their secret of dating.

"I can't believe you got the babe to love you!" Soren whined.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" River said smiling.

"Babe be honest with me if I confessed to you first would you have said yes??" Soren asked curiously.

Katsuki glared daggers at him.

"QUIT CALLING HER BABE!"

_____ smiled as Soren put his hands up.

"I CANTTT IT JUST COMES OUT!" He whined.

They continued on with the day, Quill reported that only _____ and Katsuki could leave at 4pm to go get ready for the showcase since they were invited to it.

After they're goodbyes Katsuki drove them both home to get ready.

"So what do we have to wear? Don't tell me it's a stupid tux" Katsuki asked as she nods.

"Yaaa it's a fancy place. Ivor got me the dress dad wants me to wear. Honestly I'm not looking forward to going at all..."

"Why?"