Kapter 80

There was silence.

Well actually that's not true the TV from the guest bedroom was pretty loud.

Yet..at the same time silent.

_____ slowly pulled away from Static who shamelessly blushed being embarrassed having to cry infront of his friends wife like that.

He just wiped his eyes as the door opened.

They both look over but Static turned his head away to wipe his eyes better.

"Hey- oh Hey what's going on?" Katsuki asked walking into the house seeing them close together on the couch.

_____ motioned him to come around.

"Static? I didn't know you were coming by I would-....what's going on? Did you cry!?" Katsuki asked.

Static just shook his head before looking at Katsuki then ______.

"I apologize ...I didn't mean to-"

"Static."

He looked at her.

"Tell us what happened. Why do you need the money?" She asks just wanting to get to the bottom of this.

Katsuki looked confused before looking at Static.

"Wait you didn't tell her about what you asked me rig- did you come here to get her permission!?" Katsuki asked jumping to conclusions

"What no!" Static said.

"Then what!?"

"Katsuki!"

"I need the money for my daughter!" Static blurted out.

Both Katsuki and _______ look at him.

"Your daughter? Why? You're seriously loaded with money already just give her it-"

"It's not like that." Static glared at him.

"Static is she okay?"

He looked at ______ seeing her concerned face.

"She isn't..she was diagnosed with some rare disease that the damn doctors can't do anything about without proper research! I've given them everything to figure it out! All my savings! All of it! They keep telling me they're close but she just keeps getting worse! I thought I could help if I bribed them to treat her first above all..so I did but nothing is working...I can't handle it anymore! I've done everything I could!" Static rants.

This was the first time for him to be so loud and angry.. to not apologize for his use of words too..but that wasn't needed.

______ just looked at him with a pained face.

"...im sorry"

Katsuki looked away not even considering the fact that his intentions were like this..

"I just need some money to keep the research from ending..the donations can't even cover half of the cost.." Static said.. "but this mission if we go and help them we'll be getting Millions of US Dollars! Do you know how much that's worth!? I can possibly find someone in the US to help!"

Katsuki stayed silent as _____ covered her mouth just imagining how horrible it is.

"Sta-" ______ was saying before Katsuki cut her off.

"...are you an idiot?"

Her eyes widen looking at him about to speak before he grabbed Static's shirt pulling him off the couch to stand.

"IF YOU NEEDED MONEY YOU SHOULD'VE JUST ASKED! I WOULD'VE HELPED YOU!" He yelled at Static.

Tears streamed out of Static's eyes.