Kapter 45

The next morning Katsuki went out to work early.

______ took care of the twins one by one as she let them lay together after both were fed and cleaned.

Kenji and Kyori both held onto toys giggling at it as _____ cleaned up their room.

Katsuki informed her about Tora's visit so she wanted to make the place look presentable.

She picked up Kenji kissing his cheek before looking down and poking Kyori's nose.

"I'll be right back for you." She said to Kyori who babbled.

She smiled walking out heading downstairs with Kenji as he clapped his hands.

She kissed his cheek again walking him over to the playpen crib and setting him down before going back upstairs to get Kyori.

Kyori rests his head against her chest as she strokes his head gently while walking to the kitchen.

She just made some tea waiting for it as she gave Kyori kisses.

He giggled as she took her mug and walked to the couch.

She set the mug down on the coffee table then walked setting Kyori down next to Kenji who reached up for _____ whining.

She just tickled his chin causing a giggle out of him.

She walked back to the couch turning on the TV.

It was just another boring day for _____, but she did enjoy relaxing.

***
Hawks came to visit her on his break.

Kenji and Kyori kept tugging on his feathers which caused him to jump.

"They got cool eyes" Hawks said smiling just holding Kenji and Kyori in his lap.

_____ smiled at them as Kyori looked over at her babbling reaching for her.

She picked him up kissing his cheek as Kenji whined wanting the same.

Hawks smiled holding him up.

"Come on you don't need her" Hawks said smirking getting Kenji's attention.

"Hey can I take them on a fly? Let's give em some fun!" Hawks said standing but froze seeing _____'s stare.

"Set. My. Baby. Down."

He laughed nervously. "Calm downnn I was just kidding!"

Kenji pulled on Hawk's hair.

"How do you deal with them both tho? Does Dynamight even help? I'd throw them to him and run" hawks joked as he laid down on the couch holding a laughing Kenji up.

_____ smiled just patting Kyori's back. "He does help when he can. We're still getting use to a routine though. Why? You wanna babysit?" She asked smirking.

"Hell no. Kids and me dont mix"

"Aw you don't want kids? They're so cute. Id give you one of mine but I love them both too much." ____ said smiling.

"Would be hard to choose. This one looks like Bakugou and that ones you. They're both adorable too like little nuggets."

"Nuggets?"

"Definitely"

"My kids aren't nuggets."

"They sure are tasty tho!" Hawks said kissing Kenji's cheek as he laughed giggling loud.

Hawks smiled over at _____ as she sighed not being able to counter that.

Hawks just reached for the biscuits on the table as them he ate it in one bite making Kenji laugh.