Kapter 65

Another 2 weeks went by, the twins 4th birthday coming up very soon.

______'s pregnancy began to finally show. A tiny bump forming which Katsuki absolutely adored each day and night.

And on the topic of a new house, Katsuki found them the perfect one already buying it and getting renovations done in ______'s favor.

They decided to buy the twins new big boy beds and desks.

Katsuki let her know that they'd most likely get to move in once the baby is due.

***
"Papa?? I wanna come too!" Kyori said looking up at Katsuki who put on his Hero Costume.

Katsuki smiled at him patting his head.

"You know I can't allow that."

Kyori pouted as Kenji walked over.

"I wanna play hero too! And beat up the bad guys!" Kenji said

Kyori nods to him agreeing as they looked at Katsuki with pleading eyes.

"Leave your father alone. He's going to be late for work." ______ said walking out of the bathroom hearing them.

"But I wanna go!" Kyori whined.

Kenji ran to her legs. "Me too!"

She just ruffled his hair as Katsuki put his gloves on looking at her.

"Why not? Let me take them. You come too, it'll be good to have the boys see where their dad works." Katsuki said smirking.

"Kats.."

"You guys can stay in my office for a few hours, I just have a morning meeting but after that I'll be free."

"Bab-"

"Ya!! I wanna go!"

"Please mama!"

"Mama!"

"Yay!"

The boys look up at their mother with delighted smiles as she sighed.

"Alright alright, we can go." She said hearing the boys cheer.

"Go grab your jackets then." She told them as they ran off out of the room.

Katsuki smiled walking to her, he pulled her in with one arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I love you."

She smiled. "Say it again."

He chuckled kissing her cheek then lips again, "I. Love. You. Both" he said having his hand placed gently on her bump.

_____ smiled and kissed his lips back hugging him tightly.

The boys then ran back into their room their jackets on completely wrong being too excited to care as they run between their parents to get them out the door.

"Now!"

Katsuki laughed as he pulled away from ______ looking down at the two smirking.

"you two better get ready to see where your awesome dad works" katsuki smirked as he picked Kenji up.

Kenji cheered as Kyori follows behind excitedly.

_____ just smiled walking after them as the family takes a trip to Dynamight's Agency.

***
When they get out of the car Kenji and Kyori we're both amazed at their dad's agency.

when they all walked in people greeted Katsuki and _____ happily before greeting the twins.