Kapter 31

For the next few days _____ tried to plan a day to look for her wedding dress.

Mina was the most excited along with Mitsuki.

Mina left her baby with Kirishima for the day who was with Katsuki while the girls went dress shopping.

Poppy joined them as the girls all went inside the store.

"I can't believe this is happening! Ive always wanted a daughter to do this!" Mitsuki said as they look through the halls of dresses.

"What kind of dress do you want???" Poppy asked

"Get her a tight sparkly one! Those look great!" Mina said.

"Uhh maybe a sweetheart neckline?? I might want strapless too" _______ said.

The worker there also helped look through all the choices for her.

Once they got a good amount, the guests ran and sat down waiting eagerly for _____ to put on the dresses.

***
Added images for visual understanding
***

"You guys I don't know I feel about this one." ______ said walking out.

"Oh wow! You look amazing!" Mina said

"It sticks to my body.."

"You have a great shape that's fine!" Poppy said.

"How about the other ones??" Mitsuki asked.

______ went back in and tried on the next dress.

She walked back out.

"Hell no."

She walked back in.

She walked back out again

"They'e pretty but you don't seem too happy in it huh?" Mitsuki asked.

"Still not the one" _____ said. "Let me try an a-line dress." She said before walking back in.

" She said before walking back in