Kapter 51

For the next few weeks ______ paid no attention to her past family's issues.

All she focused on was Kenji and Kyori watching the boys grow up so fast.

Katsuki was still rising in the ranks and being Number 1 Hero kept him pretty busy with daily tasks.

Yet he always found time to be with his family and friends which the two boys loved.

***
Kenji and Kyori were already on their feet being at 10 months old.

To sum it up..it was hell for ______.

"KENJI! Come here right now!" She yelled as Kenji giggled running to the yards door.

Kyori was pulling on his mothers leg wanting to watch TV as he points to the remote.

She just sighed. "In a second Kyori. Go sit down."

She pulled away from him just going to Kenji.

She picked him up as he started to whine reaching to the yard wanting to go outside.

"You can't be out there alone." She said as he whined even more.

"You can go when papa gets home. For now let's watch what Kyori wants." ______ said sitting Kenji down on the couch next to Kyori who struggled getting on the couch.

Kenji whined before seeing the remote that Kyori was handing to _____. Kenji reached and shoved the remote which caused Kyori to whine.

_____ picked the remote up annoyed by the two and turned the TV on putting on the puppy show.

Kyori giggled up at the screen as Kenji glared seeing him smile.

He then looked up at his mother who walked away into the kitchen.

Kenji moved to get off the couch just sliding off it gently before his tiny feet touched the floor.

He then ran over into the kitchen bumping right into his mothers legs as he giggled wanting her attention.

She looked down at him defeated. "Really?"

He reached his arms up to her.

"Baby I'm making food not now" she said turning away just walking to the chicken to cut it but Kenji just followed right behind her.

She let him follow but then heard little footsteps tapping on the floor into the kitchen. She looked over seeing Kyori running over to join them.

______ sighed smiling down at the two boys as they stay by her feet waiting for her to finish.

When she got most of the ingredients together and into the pan she just took her phone out.

"Kenji, Kyori look up" she said as both boys look up at her.

They were both sitting, Kyori between her legs and Kenji at her side as they look up giggling as she took a photo of them.

She smiled at the picture sending it to Katsuki before walking the boys out of there and back to the living room to play with them.

***
"That's not what I fucking asked for was it?!"

"Dynamight we couldn't do that, they refused to help so we had to take matters into our own hands!"

"I had it all written down! Dammit I don't want to deal with you, just get out and fix it." Katsuki glared annoyed as the sidekick nods walking out.

But before Katsuki could sit Soren slammed the door open.

"HEY BESTFRIENDDD!" Soren said smiling walking to Katsuki.

Katsuki sat down just looked at him annoyed. "We're not friends. What do you want?"