Kapter 37

Silver immediately started to choke up.

"O-OH-OH OH MY FUCKING GODDESS NOVA HI! HI! I WORK WITH DYNAMIGHT! IM A HUGE ASS FAN NOVA! OHHHH MY GOD CAN I GET A PHOT-"

Katsuki threw the two men at Silver shutting her up as they fall to the ground.

He just looked at _____.

"I'll come home early today."

She raised a brow. "Your definition of early is like 10pm"

"I'll be there by 6"

"You better or else I'll buy a puppy and replace you." ______ said causing him to sigh.

Silver got up after cuffing the two men and pushed past Katsuki getting to ______.

"Nova! Hi! My names Luza- I MEAN SILVER! Hero name's Silver!!! You've been my favorite Hero for 12 whole years! Ever since you started training at Camp Nitro-Fight with Scotty Springer!" Silver said excitedly looking at ______.

_____ looked at her confused.

"What...Camp Nitro-Fight..? Nitro..! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS YEARS AGO! Wait you knew me since I've been in America?!" _____ asked as Silver nods.

..I forgot all about that place..

"YA! And when I heard you married Dynamight I had to join his agency! I wish you worked there! Please work there!! It'll be so fun with you there, you can teach me your moves! I got a lightening quirk too!" Silver said smiling wide.

_____ smiled but Katsuki glared feeling like a third wheel with his own wife and sidekick.

"AYE! Leave her the hell alone." Katsuki said to Silver standing between them now.

"Oh come on Boss! Nova's a legend! I don't meet legends everyday!"

"You meet me everyday!"

"...I said legends"

Katsuki broke.

______ laughed patting his back watching his ego fall to the ground.

"Whatever..what's this Nitroshit you two are talking about. I've never heard of it." Katsuki said looking at _____.

"WHAT!? YOURE MARRIED TO HER AND YOU DONT KNOW HER!? HOLY SHIT...I know more about you then he does!? This is so disrespectful!" Silver said offended by Katsuki.

"HAH!? IM FUCKING ASKING WHAT IT IS!"

"Don't worry about it, it was nothing important-"

"NOTHING IMPORTANT!? NOVA WHAT!? THAT WAS YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT EVER! SURE YOU HAD ROUGH FIGHTS BUT IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET TO THE TOP AND YOU DEFEATED VIG-"

"Quiet."

Silver shut up seeing lightening spark from ______'s eyes.

Katsuki looked over at ______ seeing her stone cold self again..just like when he first met her.

"I'm gonna head home. It was nice meeting you Silver." _____ said to her before moving and walking to the drivers seat.

Silver felt so bad having to be quite but that look Nova gave her gave her butterflies.

Katsuki followed _____ to her car not letting her close the door.

"What was that about? What's wrong?" He asked already sensing something off.

She pulled on the door for him to get out of the way as he just held it open.

"I said it wasn't important, just hurry up and go so you can come home early today. I'll make us something.." she said smiling softly.