Kapter 91

Kyori got back to the apartment where the others were asking him what had happened.

He threw his coat on the couch but held up the cash.

"$50,000. It's a start to get us another apartment." Kyori said to them.

"WHAT!?"

"WHERE'D YOU GET THAT MUCH MONEY?!"

"..My mom was actually home-"

"HUH!? Is that why you took so long!?" Clay asked him.

"Ya."

"And..She just let you leave..?" Loki asked confused.

"Ya she did. She knew I would just keep running away." Kyori said glaring.

"Dude. She gave you that much!? How loaded are your parents?!" Trigger said

"It was actually supposed to be 500k but she won't give me that until I go back to living that boring life." Kyori said.

"5-5-5-500,000!?" Clay stuttered falling to the couch.

"DUDE THATS HALF A MILL!"

"GO BACK!" Trigger yelled.

Kyori rolled his eyes as he sat down on the couch.

"Listen we don't have time for this. Let's just find a spot a better one with more rooms this time." Kyori said.

"..but 500k is a lot of money.." Clay said

"Quit it." Kyori glared at her.

"Kidddinggg"

They continued on with their day not knowing that in just a few moments it would all turn to hell.

***
It was Loki who opened the door hearing a knock.

He was yawning as he rubbed his eyes seeing who it was having to tilt his head up meeting red flaming eyes.

"Oh Hey it's Dynamight!" Loki said smiling looking at the others before his face fell.

"Dynamight!"

Katsuki grabbed the door slamming it open as Kyori ran to the room he was panicking hearing his father.

"YOUR DADS HERE!?" Trigger yelled freaking out afraid they would get in trouble too but Kyori was only freaking out of how they found him.

The door slammed open.

"Kyori!" Katsuki yelled his voice filled with anger.

Kyori froze keeping his back to him.

"There's no where for any of you to run. It's over. Now get your ass over here." Katsuki said.

Kyori still never turned around.

No..his headache was growing..his lightning.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Kyori yelled attacking his father with his unstable quirk.

Katsuki dodged it and just walked to him grabbing his arm but Kyori only used his lightning to taze his father.

"ITS OVER!"

"FUCK OFF! Trigger do it!" Kyori yelled seeing him from the living room surrounded by two heroes who kept him and Clay from moving.

Trigger looked at Kyori before panicking and using his quirk to shoot out bullets to freeze the heroes.

Kyori kicked off from his fathers grip running to the living room but Katsuki blasted them causing them to stop.

"Stop fighting or I will kill you all." Katuski threatens his terrifying look causing Clay and Loki to stand as statues.