Kapter 95

Katsuki went on a rampage.

When no news came back from ______'s whereabouts he was starting to panic thinking she got hit or stuck under debris.

Kenji ignored his orders just searching for ______ his own way.

Kyoko helping by breaking the cement.

***
Trigger ran out of the building not stopping once to look behind him.

He just ran back to the destruction passing the officers who tried to stop him and getting under the yellow tape.

Kyori watched from afar before seeing Trigger bleeding and run to the heroes.

He immediately blasted his lightning to him which got everyone's attention.

Kenji looked up as Kyori grabbed Trigger and hid.

"You idioit! What the hell are you doing here?!" Kyori whispered yelling at him.

Trigger looked at him and pushed him off.

"It's all your fault! I hate you man! Just stop!" Trigger yelled at him.

"Keep your voice down!"

"No! I told you not to trust her! I told you! She's got your mom!" Trigger yelled.

Footsteps were heard as officers and Kenji walked to the alley to check out what was going on.

Kyori tried to grab Trigger but he refused, so Kyori had to leave alone.

He hid on the roof as Trigger turned to Kenji.

"I need to speak to your family.." trigger said

Kyori just glared watching him before repeating his words..mom..

***
"I don't have time for people like you! Just go get checked!" Kenji said glaring at him.

"Wait please! I know where Nova is! She saved me!" Trigger yelled as the police grabbed him.

Kenji glared at him.

"Ya then where is she?!"

"With the Malice!"

Katsuki got to them just in time to hear that as he grabbed Trigger. He didn't even recognize Trigger after 8 years..

"Where are they."

***
Trigger took them to the building but when they got there..it was empty.

Katuski blasted the wall glaring at Trigger who was in disbelief that she was actually gone.

But..his anger only grew for Kyori..how could he leave a mother so caring..

"But she can't be gone! She was okay a few hours ago!" Kyoko said afraid.

"KYORI!" Trigger just yelled moving to walk outside the building.

Kenji, Kyoko and Katsuki all looked at him confused.

"KYORI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE I KNOW YOURE STILL HERE!" Trigger yelled

"What the fuck do you mean!? He's here?!" Kenji yelled running to him.

"Kyori's here!?" Kyoko asked

Katsuki looked out in the open then to Trigger.

"Just who are you." Katsuki asked glaring.

Trigger glared not seeing Kyori.

He looked at the three Bakugou's who had mad and worried faces.

He then looked away.